Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 7: Righteous Fire Incinerate Atziri-killer

"
tmaciak wrote:

Hear, hear, not "cheap" but "relatively attainable". What a progress :) so now we wait for self found, end-game BoTW video as I understand? Watching shoppers is waste of my time.

Self found builds are very reactive to the gear they find. If someone posted an interestingbuild that was the result of a self found run in the class forums, it might be worth covering.

However, for the purposes of BotW, it is harder to do a reliable self found build. S02E04s build probably counts (which was a recommended build for the two week race).

Last announcement that had anything of interest to me : October 1st. Two weeks ago.
"
lucksickle wrote:

The passive tree is currently so fucked up that there is very little room for build variety. (Scion Ferrari Life Wheel for example) Toss in the fact that there are so many shit gems in this game currently, that leads you into an ever narrower path. Is there any real reason to use elemental hit for example?

You see, this is precisely the very problem. Out of the 16 new uniques, you can't really name more than a couple, this is due to power creep. GGG has gotten out of hand when designing >THEIR OWN< uniques, such as Kaoms, Shavronnes, Atziri's Acuity and Crown of Eyes to name a few, while at the same time shafting supporter uniques. This is why out of the pile that is constantly being added, none is remembered - nor valued. Instead, the ridiculously broken uniques rise in demand, their way to balance these? nerf the supply. Oh the joys of balance through rarity - I will NEVER wrap my head around why they chose to go this way. This isn't even the worst bit though, the entire game is balanced with these broken uniques in mind, somewhat stifling the average player, and to top it off, when GGG decides to tone down one of said uniques, you get them glorious legacy uniques floating around.

THIS is why people are always asking for changes, the truth is this game is centered around 24/7 players and streamers who have the ease of obtaining said items to plow through content, keeping in mind that the trade system is absolute trash and that the average player, again, will not have the fortune of getting "brotrades" through e-fame. So the game becomes terribly tedious, you reach a halting point very early, don't want to haggle for the obscenely priced upgrades, since you'll never get a decent drop, much less the marvels of exalted orb, which will continuously rise in price untill it tops offthe dollar and pushes its way as a real life form of currency.

So what is there left to do? You reroll maybe once, don't want to sit through the boredprocess of leveling and eventually just drift off. You quit the current league about 1 month before it ends, do something else with your time (such as posting in the forums) waiting for something new to happen, which normally doesn't until the league ends.

Agreed.

GGG needs to come up with some fresh keystones for the passive tree and some variety to the "chase" uniques other than the ones you can count on one hand.
This is the greatest build since I play poe and I play since ob.
Great for new players, great for players that focus on endgame, great for players with limited currency - truely a build for almost everyone.
For me this build of the week is at least the build of the year!
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
Excellent choice of build of the week.

"
-Atziri viable. This build was made to farm atziri with ~1 exalt currency investment. You will not find a cheaper hardcore Atziri farming build out there. Fast, cheap, deadly = all you need. With a lifesprig and on a 4l you can kill any Atziri boss withing seconds.

This is the type of build people want. Thumbs up from me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info