Malone wrote:
since weeks / months :

- no new gems
- no new uniques
- no game balance
- no new feature ( trading lol ? )
- no desync improvment
- no game optimization

BOTW are fun to watch but well, I do expect more.

Wow, Forsaken Masters is like what, 6-7 weeks in? And people already complaining so much, seriously I don't get it.
- Can't you guys understand they are working their ass off for Act 4 ?
- Who needs new gems every two weeks, people who play 18 hrs a day? Man I can last 3 months with a few builds. I theorycraft more builds than I can play.
- Uniques, really same as above + can you even name 4 of the 16 new uniques which came out? It's not like you need to be fed 10 uniques every 2 weeks to be able to play the game.
- Tell me on other freaking game that provides so much content on a regular basis as PoE does withou charging you anythign for it?

Some respect would be in place, but I guess respect is far gone since the invention of the internet.
Last edited by leto2626 on Oct 14, 2014, 9:53:58 AM
"
Odoakar wrote:
First!

Nice to see raizqt featured, it's really a well set up build. Amazing craft on the Elreon ring.

Also, I'm not sure if those 10 life regen are crucial, if he has 11-12% life regen that's, what, 500 life regen per second, I don't think these 10 will make such a difference.

Its all about degen he have.
Righteous Fire have 90% degen.
26% buff effect increase that degen -----> 113,4% degen
with Resistances 75+5+1+8=89% (base+purity of fire+buff effect + rise of fenix)----> 12,475% degen
So he have to get 12,5% life regen or he have get more resistances to not loose life.
Hey Chris: Raiz = Rise, not Rays.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
"
Kid_Galahad wrote:
Hey Chris: Raiz = Rise, not Rays.

Then mebe he shoulda spelled it properly.

Raise Cutie
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
leto2626 wrote:
Wow, Forsaken Masters is like what, 6-7 weeks in? And people already complaining so much, seriously I don't get it.
- Can't you guys understand they are working their ass off for Act 4 ?

Back when they released Sacrifice of the Vaal they didn't take this break. They continued to fork out content - be it gems, uniques, balance, etc.

"
leto2626 wrote:
- Who needs new gems every two weeks, people who play 18 hrs a day? Man I can last 3 months with a few builds. I theorycraft more builds than I can play.

The passive tree is currently so fucked up that there is very little room for build variety. (Scion Ferrari Life Wheel for example) Toss in the fact that there are so many shit gems in this game currently, that leads you into an ever narrower path. Is there any real reason to use elemental hit for example?

"
leto2626 wrote:

- Uniques, really same as above + can you even name 4 of the 16 new uniques which came out? It's not like you need to be fed 10 uniques every 2 weeks to be able to play the game.

You see, this is precisely the very problem. Out of the 16 new uniques, you can't really name more than a couple, this is due to power creep. GGG has gotten out of hand when designing >THEIR OWN< uniques, such as Kaoms, Shavronnes, Atziri's Acuity and Crown of Eyes to name a few, while at the same time shafting supporter uniques. This is why out of the pile that is constantly being added, none is remembered - nor valued. Instead, the ridiculously broken uniques rise in demand, their way to balance these? nerf the supply. Oh the joys of balance through rarity - I will NEVER wrap my head around why they chose to go this way. This isn't even the worst bit though, the entire game is balanced with these broken uniques in mind, somewhat stifling the average player, and to top it off, when GGG decides to tone down one of said uniques, you get them glorious legacy uniques floating around.

THIS is why people are always asking for changes, the truth is this game is centered around 24/7 players and streamers who have the ease of obtaining said items to plow through content, keeping in mind that the trade system is absolute trash and that the average player, again, will not have the fortune of getting "brotrades" through e-fame. So the game becomes terribly tedious, you reach a halting point very early, don't want to haggle for the obscenely priced upgrades, since you'll never get a decent drop, much less the marvels of exalted orb, which will continuously rise in price untill it tops offthe dollar and pushes its way as a real life form of currency.

So what is there left to do? You reroll maybe once, don't want to sit through the boredprocess of leveling and eventually just drift off. You quit the current league about 1 month before it ends, do something else with your time (such as posting in the forums) waiting for something new to happen, which normally doesn't until the league ends.

"
leto2626 wrote:
- Tell me on other freaking game that provides so much content on a regular basis as PoE does withou charging you anythign for it?

Some respect would be in place, but I guess respect is far gone since the invention of the internet.

Leaving aside the wall of text I just responded, you are absolutely right about this. There is no other game company as devoted to their own game as much as GGG, much less if you mention the whole f2p - p2w aspect in 99% of the market. They do deserve respect, which I hope most players have, even if it's veiled behind their attitude on the net.

All and all, the only correct way to respond to this last question would be:
2012-2013 PoE > 2014 PoE
Last edited by lucksickle on Oct 14, 2014, 1:32:17 PM
On another note, nice BotW, it might be a boring "push button - receive bacon" type of character, but assembling the character together and netting the passives in such a way is quite interesting. He may have been featured before, but there's nothing wrong with that as long as he continues to produce more interesting and powerful builds.

Regardless, I watched his YOUTUBE videos from the guide once again, because screw your garbage partnership with that crap website and their fascist regime of forcing you to sit through using a horrendous player.
wow another cookie cutter build
Great video as always GGG
I don't really get why you'd announce this build.
Incinerate is really overpowered this patch, i'm 130% sure you'll nerf it after the leagues end. You need way less damage passives to get crazy damage - due to spell echo & herald of ice - than other builds.

Anyhow i run the block/spell-block incinerate build, but this seems to be a bit tankier with similar dps. So thanks for sharing i guess.
And.... now I know why I got 15 whispers this morning about my RoTP in my shop when it's been collecting dust for 4 weeks now, should have held on to it another day or 2!

Nice build, played self cast incinerate in the previous leagues, made 83 in invasion from a fresh start(no items/currency in stash, was my first char) and made 87 in Ambush. Was getting ready to start another incinerator in these leagues, nice to see how the new tree works with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info