1.3 Very Tanky, Fire Trap Burn Prolif Shadow [Atziri Capable]

So what do you say to 1.3 tree? I think it will show up pretty much the same or even better for this build, but just started playing w it on poebuilder.
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfIw2YeJVS51j5Y6ksV3yDkhirJ2qNj3jhGyM2FR-sHZvcFHb57TFMhizAxGWwfOio3_G2wuCHkyzLR-VIJeVPV9SUwQHXyrr5FXGg9unCNgkNsUfAlNSRZ2a4OvuuJPYvf4Ktz5Bh_nogsco-jbpGmydruNqFm8kquw4KU_kIpBVJy8aOIKb4XOiAPAfW6CnVXwOaPKsmC6Ul4U09yGw8WzsVSqNSRs22JitcYXAGmP9euZG13F5FxwSaTwFmjvvfDpYUzFJUfDVlS4HHtrdJ6k=

that's the tree i'll be using
Last edited by shrapner on Dec 12, 2014, 2:12:48 AM
Build looks very solid from the Gorge run, it'd be great to post a 1.3 update for this or at least a tree for 1.3!

Thanks!
I try it this way. Still not fully happy with it. Has more dps but I feel more squishy. Everything burns on maps 77 included, unless there is fire resist mod. Now I am thinking about Alpha RRBB so I can run all auras at lvl 22-23 but still a bit away from it.

Main issue right now is that I can't support AA while running, so it is either L. Warp and/or switching on every few secs. Work in progress. Still a lot of fun :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABAcHHg5IEFgRlhJpFm8XHBo4Gmwe8B8CIbAkqicvKPoqjSycLR8ulDIYMjQ09zY9NsU22DbpOlg8BT1fQYdDyEV8RZ1G10kbSVFMs08EUlNTMVNSVUtVxlugXfJh4mKsY_1o8myMcFFxeXGFeuZ8Dn_Ggh6Cm4LHg9uHZYw2kFWVIJUul4WXlZeXmjua4J1jnaqdrqIAoqOksacIp1WsmK-3swO0OLTFtz63dbiTwBrB89Wm2CTYvdsL2-fhc-Nq44TkIuUZ5Y7r7uw47FXtPO988B_w1fFs-ej79f4K
Last edited by mhaar345 on Dec 17, 2014, 1:25:33 PM
"
shrapner wrote:
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfIw2YeJVS51j5Y6ksV3yDkhirJ2qNj3jhGyM2FR-sHZvcFHb57TFMhizAxGWwfOio3_G2wuCHkyzLR-VIJeVPV9SUwQHXyrr5FXGg9unCNgkNsUfAlNSRZ2a4OvuuJPYvf4Ktz5Bh_nogsco-jbpGmydruNqFm8kquw4KU_kIpBVJy8aOIKb4XOiAPAfW6CnVXwOaPKsmC6Ul4U09yGw8WzsVSqNSRs22JitcYXAGmP9euZG13F5FxwSaTwFmjvvfDpYUzFJUfDVlS4HHtrdJ6k=

that's the tree i'll be using

Shouldn't I be using Saboteur (at least when leveling in Bloodlines) ?

For a mere two nodes I get 6% Speed, 20% Increased Damage and another Trap. As I am running out of traps against some of the Bloodline blues and bosses this may well work.

A 4th trap may also allow me to get rid of Clever Construction and the two nodes leading to it.

Or is Clever Construction an absolute necessity?
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Dec 18, 2014, 7:35:05 AM
I am using Saboteur and got rid of Clever construction. The only beast damaging my traps noticeably are arc witches, not annoying enough in PvE. In PVP clever construction might be a must.
Have ditched both Saboteur and Clever Construction for the moment (though Saboteur may come back later). The extra trap turns out to be useless (I was hoping you could "store" 4 traps, but it doesn't work that way). Also, as I am trying this in Bloodlines I prefer more life over 20% increased damage for two nodes.

It's all working well at level 41 but I still need that elusive BBRG 4 link :)
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
Flapdrol wrote:
Have ditched both Saboteur and Clever Construction for the moment (though Saboteur may come back later). The extra trap turns out to be useless (I was hoping you could "store" 4 traps, but it doesn't work that way).

The extra trap is ok if you throw out many traps at once (Fire Trap, Bear Trap, Lightning Trap and something else can all be tossed in succession), but there aren't many builds that use more than 3 traps anyway. All those traps work well with a crit build and

Multiple Traps (the gem) on top of multiple traps (throwing a few types of traps at once) gets you power charges fast.

Someone else mentioned feeling pretty squishy as a trapper. Yep. The best thing right now seems to be Cloak of Defiance + Arctic Armour. Movement speed unfortunately sucks, if you want decent dps you can't stack evasion or armour, (Phase) Acrobatics is pretty much out unless you have crazy gear, and stacking life is tricky since it's so spread out.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
It is my tree level 86, Bloodlines:

Level 86

Level 88 (more 2 levels) I get the points to reduce mana, can run Determination + Purity of Lightning (for my LC) + Clarity.

I'm using the fire trap, flame surge and trap with Vaal Fireball + GMP for dangerous mobs, like Living Blood, Beyond uniques and bosses. If well placed, if not kill leaves little to kill.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Dec 30, 2014, 12:33:45 PM
"
It is my tree level 86, Bloodlines:

Level 86

Level 88 (more 2 levels) I get the points to reduce mana, can run Determination + Purity of Lightning (for my LC) + Clarity.

I'm using the fire trap, flame surge and trap with Vaal Fireball + GMP for dangerous mobs, like Living Blood, Beyond uniques and bosses. If well placed, if not kill leaves little to kill.

Plz show Your current gear :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info