1.3 Very Tanky, Fire Trap Burn Prolif Shadow [Atziri Capable]

"
Xoreol wrote:
what do you think about Doryani's Invitation ? (ofc the fire varient) do you think it is good in this build ? does the fireleech works with firetrap and for the burning damage ?

I don't really like it, you lose way too much life, armour and the chance at crafting trap damage on the belt. On top of that, you don't leech with traps anyways so the best mod on the belt isn't even being used.
I love this build as well. Level 90 now, died in Beyond to piety at lvl67 due to my faults.

Now thinking about Atziri, could you post Apex video with this build?

Thanks.
How does this build feel in parties?
On my command, unleash hell.
Thought I'd chime in and say i started this build last week and its been a blast.

Gear

I decided to use a LC instead of carcass though. I miss the increased area but with LC I can drop vitality and not have to worry as much about my str.

Current Tree

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfCaVYeJVS4w2Fr-dY-WOpLFd8g5INj3jhGKsnapsjNhUfrB2b3BR2-e0xbd1HvAHHhGWSVHw1ZUuwfOio3_G2wuCHgQHTLMtH5UgVcaD2y6Ul4U09yGw8WysmDpY7FUqjUkbNthfKuvkpwjYJDbFHwLa3VNSRZ2a4OvuuJPYvf4Ktz5Bh_nogsco-uQiGmydruNqNukkqhZvRtddxrUEBVuLjOFz7SDvfDwFn98aOOw4KU-QVaeEcXkXHBJp

Goals for 90 are High Explosives, Blast Radius cluster, last trap and mine damage above Saboteur and EE if I can get my hands on a +1 curse foible.
Edit: Nvm, stupid post. :P
On my command, unleash hell.
Last edited by IamLordeShadow on Nov 21, 2014, 2:19:17 AM
"
How does this build feel in parties?

To expand on this, like any non-crit build its going to feel a little weak in parties. Even with really good gear. It's great for solo play or even 2-4 people though.
at lvl 75 dps is good (using 4L fire trap and 5L Flame surge) but survivability is not the best (probably because crappy equipment)

at what lvl you went for Atziri?

and why you using armor? isn it better to use eva/es equipment?
First off, thanks for the build, im currently using it in the 1week race! :)

My Gear
Spoiler

My gear is pretty shitty but all selffound except the searing touch (selflinked tho!) and the carcass jack.
Currently Lv 79, 3,2k Health, Lvl 16 AA and maps up to 73 have been easy with amazing clear speed

When do you think i can go for atziri?
Is it worth trying to 6s/link my carcass? (remember this is the 1week so limited resources)
What do you think about exchange some life nodes with some crit nodes? It change dmg and survivability too much? If we change nodes 6 man party play become posible (with greath dmg)?

Passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB34rfsIIQj6ZEq1WuLJwQWIdlr7cyNB8CBAeD21XGOlismOvkXyrxbDbYSRsqjexVIbA095eFLpRMs66zQZbQ9S0fl5VSUz1flSDB82sXvOrAVGpDoqN_xhGWDkge8Ld1XfKdY-WOpLGMNlVLYeImlRa_B2PLvTbF2CSnCJ2uGmwWbySqNunjariT6-4o-oLHCPT56AcelS7w1UlRj_rr9WSd8h1Bh7c-_grYvcauHKcMX1OltQRdxkbX7SDhc4uMBVuf3zwF73yDOBRNogAEswJx5CKa4EWdU1ISaRcccXmCHtsL
Why don't you go into the far top right of the tree trap nodes (High explosives/clever construction)?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info