Cosmetic Armour Set Creation Process: Concept Art

"
2i0 wrote:
"
Renahud wrote:
If I ever buy one, that would probably be the necrotic one, very cool. But for now I have my sets from the packs.
And even those, I don't really use them. I like to see my char change when I update my gear, it's just a shame that it looks worse and worse as I progress through the game. an update on base chests' graphics is really needed...

i disagree with you, most the MTX are shinny things just for bright in darkness. Base chest art aren't that awful as you state...don't turn this game more MMO than it's now.

Well some of them are ok or even nice, but the char as a whole still looks weird with most of them.
That MMO argument... you may want to explain further, I can't see your point. Has the game become more MMMO when they did the helmets revamp a while back?

I thouht they had started a rework when putting the plate vest, but it didn't go further.

What I can agree on is that it's probably not the first priority
Last edited by Renahud on Oct 13, 2014, 2:52:04 AM
Concept art is always very appreciated, thanks!

The burning-full-plate looks good but we've seen this kind of stuff before. That necrotic armour is quite unique and a new look (at least for me), really like it.

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
wow
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Mordor in action nice :D
Not gonna buy any of them until we get the "reclaim all mtx" button...
"
andkamen wrote:
I dislike how lvl 1 chars in town just put on a full armor set and look like a god and in some cases better than some lvl 90+ chars.

Kind of breaks the immersion imo.

If you have some skin transfers you want to use them wisely most of the time so you use them on items that you are going to wear for a long time. So as you level you swap a lot of gear and in most cases your look gradually improves. And then when you reach maps you put on a few items that you are going yo wear for a long time and you start looking great. But you've "earned" it because your char has proven its worthy.

I dont know, maybe its just me :P

I for one am glad with the armor sets. I don't have much time to play, I'm a mediocre player but I still like the challenge of playing in the hardcore leagues. This means I've never gotten to endgame, so gradually improving your looks is out of the question for me :D
Such is the vastness of his genius, that he can outwit even himself.
Level/challenge-specific sets would be an excellent addition.
Both of them looking awesome. Cant wait to see the final result!
Wow they look awesome !!

But first we need an MTX for wand like u made for other weapon , all wand look shit, unique wand don't have 3 art.
Wand need some love

Plz add a button for recovery all MTX !!
It's a pain for find them on all char

A new char looking contest for make a new rogue like you did 1 year ago would be great
Last edited by keta on Oct 13, 2014, 4:37:53 AM
AWESOME!
But this game is getting really expensive now ..... lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info