Cosmetic Armour Set Creation Process: Concept Art

Very interesting, looks promising as well. Nice to see its not more wings.

"
Skilez wrote:
some more 3d art for unique items would be cool too, it's been quite some time since the last one ;-)

Agreed. Chris hope you guys are setting aside resources to get the in game 3d art completed. Thanks you.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
Appreciate the work you guys do, looking forward to these sets. Now how about some PvP balance? Molten shell/Tempest shield come to mind...hint hint.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
The spirit is willing, but my wallet is spongey....bruised. :(
knoyce. just hope they work right on the templars model

also ive notice a demonic tone with the latest sets coming out cant help but wonder if that is hinting at the feel for upcoming content in the future.
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
Last edited by koez on Oct 12, 2014, 11:17:47 PM
Concept art looks nice, wonder how it will turn out as a 3D models in game
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
The infernal armor set NEEDS to be more rounded off, So that it looks bulky and big like the marauder. And the necrotic set looks badass but doesn't have the features that all the other necro pieces have. The dark glow with green and other things coming off of it.
--
I know its just a concept but I hope I can have some input/give you guys some ideas.
I have twin visa cards with my mom's blessing GIVE ME THOSE SETS RIGHT NOW WHAT THE FUCK
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Those concepts are absolutely SICK. Love them, and would also love to see all the other concepts that have already made it to mtxs.
Man, these two new Armor Sets are looking pretty sick! cannot wait for it!

GGG WP!
Invest more into gameplay content instead of more useless Mtx...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info