[2.2] Player159632's Top Tier MF Builds.

Ballistic Mastery ?
IGN: Nyux / Myaw
"
xMyth wrote:
Ballistic Mastery ?

nice flat stats + proj for incinerate. :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Can u update this build skill tree for 1.3 endgame? Thank you!
"
player159632 wrote:
"
Midas_ wrote:
Is there any possible way to make this build solo viable 75+ maps? And is it possible to make it as a Shadow? :)
I really loved the build, but i play mostly solo :(

You can posibly do that, if you take the elemental damage out of the shadows start and work around it that way. Anyways if you dont have people to play with i dont recommand this build at all. Try joining a guild for people to play with. :)

Hey mate, im leveling my shadow on Bloodline atm and i want to go for something like your build.
I just did this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBDH0NfA5ID6sQfxGWFy8Ziho4Go8c3B0UHaoksCj6LKYvbzQKNj03ZjeDQqNFfEZxRtdJUVBCUzVV1lcpV8lcil3yZJ1k52aebWxwUnC7cNVxhX_GgKSBr4KbgseJ04w2jHaPRo_6kFWTJ5OVl5ebtZ48oi6io6brpwixBbFCtAy0OLcxuJO40MAawcXB88ae2RPaOtq54YjjhOUZ6rrr7uv17BjsOPDV8h322vno-tL7Cfv1

What do you think? I really would like to see 12Auras+Some good damage+cull (for IIR and IIQ).
I was thinking about the OOOOOOOOOLD elemental hit totem build...but totem gets insane mana needed for cast.

Well, can u help me out? Sorry about my bad english, not my native language.

And thanks, you rock! :)
could you please explain, how this build could possibly work with budget gear from your first post?

How to set up auras, so the important can run etc
Hi, there, i tried your build on my level 79 witch, but she has HUGE survivalbility problems,

was only able to run 8 auras,

heres my tree :

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABx4MfQ18DjwQfxFQFHEVUBcvGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaoi6iSwJbwnqSj6LKYtHy9vNAo1uTdmN4NCo0ZxRwZJUUmxS65V1lfJWfNcil9qZOdmnmh0bRlvnnC7cql7135Zf8aApILHgwmPRo_6kyeUoJUglS6btaKjpuunCKcrrKq0DLiTwBrBxcHzwzrGnspK0NDXz9hN2RPZW9pi2t3b59-K37_hiOjW6QLqGOq66-7sGO-I8NX22vcy-Ov5N_no-tL7Cf5J

ANd heres my gear
Spoiler

Idk why, my this char cant even do a 68 map fine, it has all resist max thanks to 4 purity auras, but only 3.8k es, very easy to die even to piety, any suggestion will be appreciated, thanks ;)
Updated for 1.3.

- Buffed up "expensive" build.
- Cheaper version barely viable anymore.
- Righteous Fire viable.
- 500 - 900 Energy shield regen.

Thank you, if you have questions pm me ingame. Easyer for me to help!

IGN: Kaoms_Heart

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
I'm currently setting this build up on Torment at lvl 33

so the budget version is no longer viable after 1.3?

any way it could be made viable? or do we have to yet again rely on Uber unique's to get a build going that the average player will never be able to own....

LGW
"
LordGreywolf wrote:
I'm currently setting this build up on Torment at lvl 33

so the budget version is no longer viable after 1.3?

any way it could be made viable? or do we have to yet again rely on Uber unique's to get a build going that the average player will never be able to own....

LGW

Having solaris lorica will work, it will give you aproximately 3k-4k ES (consider yourself if you think that will be enough). It wont really do for 78 maps, but it can certainly cull anything else.

The low budget version is a great as it can get for not having shavs and still be Es based.

If you have any more questions, let me know!

Kaoms~heart

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
ok so farming Dominus/Piety/Docks/Strand etc could still be options with the cheaper gear?

The only high end gear i have issues with is the Shav's and Demigod.. the rest are ok Vertex isn't to expensive on Standard and i have one in my stash not sure how much on Torment.

could you link your complete gear for me to see how your running it.

Cheers
LGW

and merry xmas from New Zealand its nice cool xmas day here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info