[2.2] Player159632's Top Tier MF Builds.

"
xvxslave wrote:
So do you not got for BM and start actually running auras until you have 90+ points?

90 Points is only about level 70-75. Your are free to take BM anytime when you're ready for it (Have enough ES to survive). Your fine running 4-5 auras til 75 eithery way.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
How do you manage to get 5k+ es with solaris?
"
xFDZ wrote:
How do you manage to get 5k+ es with solaris?

You can't, with solaris tops 3.5k

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Very nicely made, the visual chapter headlines make it far more appealing to read :p
Since almost every build uses Hatred aura, swaping it out in parties for Discipline migth be worth considering. Especially IR characters will benefit from this combination by A LOT.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
candoerfer wrote:
Very nicely made, the visual chapter headlines make it far more appealing to read :p
Since almost every build uses Hatred aura, swaping it out in parties for Discipline migth be worth considering. Especially IR characters will benefit from this combination by A LOT.

Thanks alot!

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Updated 10.27.14
* Title updated.
* Added Incinerate culling option.
* Added more gear options for survivability.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
I'm trying the build. I have some "life" problem. Using 12 aura i have not enough life to use arc so i cannot understand how is possible to use 13.

This is my passive tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBx4IZwx9DXwOPBB_EVAUcRcvGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaohwySwJbwnCyj6LKYtHy9vNAo1uTdmN4NCo0ZxRwZJUUmxS65V1lfJV-FZ81yKX2pk52aebRlvnnC7cql-WX_GgKSCx4MJg7aESIbRj0aP-pBVkNaTJ5UglS6boZu1oqOm66cIpyusqrQMuJPAGsHFwfPDOsaeykrQ0NfP2RPZW9vn34rfv-GI6QLqGOq66-7sGO-I8NX22vcy99f46_k3-WX60vsJ_kk=

this is the gear
Spoiler

1672 maximum life - 1634 reserved using 12 auras (no hatred)
3900 energy shield
Last edited by BeechMarten on Oct 30, 2014, 8:06:03 PM
"
BeechMarten wrote:
I'm trying the build. I have some "life" problem. Using 12 aura i have not enough life to use arc so i cannot understand how is possible to use 13.

This is my passive tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBx4IZwx9DXwOPBB_EVAUcRcvGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaohwySwJbwnCyj6LKYtHy9vNAo1uTdmN4NCo0ZxRwZJUUmxS65V1lfJV-FZ81yKX2pk52aebRlvnnC7cql-WX_GgKSCx4MJg7aESIbRj0aP-pBVkNaTJ5UglS6boZu1oqOm66cIpyusqrQMuJPAGsHFwfPDOsaeykrQ0NfP2RPZW9vn34rfv-GI6QLqGOq66-7sGO-I8NX22vcy99f46_k3-WX60vsJ_kk=

this is the gear
Spoiler

1672 maximum life - 1634 reserved using 12 auras (no hatred)
3900 energy shield

I appriciate you trying out my build, the 12/13 auras is unfortunately only posible with Alphas howl, my clarity is also level 1-5 taking almost no life. If you want to use you MF helm i suggest losing wrath as wrath is the weakest of the 3 damage dealing auras.

Feel free to come with more questions!
Best regards.
Kaoms heart.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
I modified the positions of quality reduced mana and now i have 88 life not reserved. How do you do with life regen? i cannot cast continuosly the spell.
"
BeechMarten wrote:
I modified the positions of quality reduced mana and now i have 88 life not reserved. How do you do with life regen? i cannot cast continuosly the spell.

Absolutely same question. Im running out og life in like 3-5 casts and must pop flasks.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info