[2.2] Player159632's Top Tier MF Builds.

"
LordGreywolf wrote:
ok so farming Dominus/Piety/Docks/Strand etc could still be options with the cheaper gear?

The only high end gear i have issues with is the Shav's and Demigod.. the rest are ok Vertex isn't to expensive on Standard and i have one in my stash not sure how much on Torment.

could you link your complete gear for me to see how your running it.

Cheers
LGW

and merry xmas from New Zealand its nice cool xmas day here.

Thats right, dominus, piety farming will work with the lower end gear. Demigods is just a nice touch, its however not really worth getting unless you want maxed gear.

My current gear with 5004 ES (+~600ES regen)

For mapping i like to use a little more ES heavy gear to get atleast 6k ES.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Last edited by Kaoms_Heart on Dec 24, 2014, 10:02:16 PM
ok thx for that I will most likely use the character for Dom runs and doing low lvl map master farming..

I will try one day to get a 6L shav's but not holding my breath on that...

cheers for the build will get back on to torment and lvl the build up.

Cheers
LGW
"
LordGreywolf wrote:
ok thx for that I will most likely use the character for Dom runs and doing low lvl map master farming..

I will try one day to get a 6L shav's but not holding my breath on that...

cheers for the build will get back on to torment and lvl the build up.

Cheers
LGW

No problem man, hope you will enjoy the build. Remember that the shavs does not need to be 6L, 5L shavs will do great aswel :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Is there a budget version of the gears which could use righteous fire?
"

Im sure there is a way, however you will always have a big advantage of atleast having level 23 purity of fire. The biggest problem will be your regen(Shavronne's Revelation), it will NOT be enough unless you adjust the tree into more life regeneration nodes (which scale of your ES because of zeallots oath).

I don't really advise you to do this, however if you can afford to fiddle abit around with this feel free to. I however did not find the nodes to refund for more ES regen (life regen nodes).

Best regards.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
player159632 wrote:
"

Im sure there is a way, however you will always have a big advantage of atleast having level 23 purity of fire. The biggest problem will be your regen(Shavronne's Revelation), it will NOT be enough unless you adjust the tree into more life regeneration nodes (which scale of your ES because of zeallots oath).

I don't really advise you to do this, however if you can afford to fiddle abit around with this feel free to. I however did not find the nodes to refund for more ES regen (life regen nodes).

Best regards.

Seems like more trouble than good, mostly just want it for the shinning circle animation :p

I'm having a kind of a problem with divination distillate, seems like the regen from it is too much faster than the speed I can cast arc, could only get 1 or 2 seconds flask effect out of 1 use.

I'm currently a witch at lv82, following the build, and use the budget section's gear, running the recommand 9 auras and have 202 spare life.
Can't get 4b and 1r so I am using 3b 2r with arc - spell echo - item rarity - item quantity - empower.
Last edited by jellypudding123 on Dec 29, 2014, 9:39:28 AM
@Player159632

Would you recommend this Build for the new Leagues ?
"
Azial wrote:
@Player159632

Would you recommend this Build for the new Leagues ?

Certainly if you can get the key items, however i havent tried it myself. Survivability wise it would work. :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
The 1.3 update is impressive. good work!
if i used Solaris Lorica and cheap gear, what is goodest helm - Alfa Howl or Vertex?
Last edited by TyLLIEHKA on Jan 8, 2015, 2:51:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info