Race Season Nine Preliminary Information

"
boof wrote:
"
Because of the shorter seasons, there will be fewer different items per season.

This means that either all of the items will be relatively within reach for anyone that puts a little effort in, or even fewer items will be within reach for the more casual racer than before.

This I like very much. Most of the top-tier paying Supporters are full-time adults that are committed to work and family.

It's impossible to turn the clock around, to where we were tweens or teens dedicated only to games, so it is very much appreciated if this how GGG's direction is.(◕‿◕)♡
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
jamesl wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:
If masters can be removed, why can't shrines\boxes\corrupted zones be removed?

Also can we get a bit of an explanation why its taken 3+ months to have a race season?

I can understand why people want corrupted areas removed - they troll you into thinking you're heading toward and exit

but why in the world would you need shrines of boxes removed
shrines can be a huge buff to the player and you can ran right past the boxes and ignore them

and as for the 3 months, I'm sure they wanted to spend time reworking some of the races but this league and mini expansion took a huge amount of their time

Acceleration Shrine is too good. The shorter the race, the bigger the advantage it grants you.

Getting one on a burst race is a guaranteed #1 placement provided you aren't completely stupid.

Boxes are for EXP. Getting them is a huge advantage, particularly if they are magic monsters.
That's what i like to read!!!!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
A timed boss kill race format - i.e. an actual race, not a farming snoozefest - sounds excellent. Cant wait.
Thrilled to hear some race news at long last.

Famine + the new boss fights + the new boss split time ladder could make for some interesting races.
Puncture trap can down bosses in seconds. That particular race is won.
Would be great actually if the hybrid rampage/beyond race occure DURING challenge leagues, not after. A lot of ppl play only harcore, so it's kind of boring to start the soft league only for the achievement.
so when will the current three month league end?
Definitely good news!

---
A bit off-topic: Can we have an update on 8/8 progress attached to one news per day? This could add some thrill for those with 5+\8 :)
Last edited by ekunholy on Oct 6, 2014, 4:38:19 AM
Come on, Chris! You know the thing we want most is the list/pics of the alt art items. :(
Aura Reservation Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Tired of using GGG's crappy skill planner? Tell them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555283

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info