1.2.3b Patch Notes and Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 2

The Grandmaster Supporter Pack includes the ability to immortalise one of your characters in the Hall of Grandmasters unique map.

Last month we posted Development Update 1 which included some pictures of what our internal version of the Map looked like at the time. Almost all of the development on the Map since then has been behind-the-scenes rather than cosmetic changes. We've finished the process that allows characters to be exported, and have included that in today's 1.2.3b patch. If you're a Grandmaster Supporter and would like to see how to submit your character, check this thread out.

We originally planned that Grandmaster Supporters would email us to specify what character they want to submit. They'd then have to leave that character untouched in the right state for several days while we get around to finding it in a backup and exporting/importing it. This was a bit unreasonable, so we've implemented a system that allows players to export their own characters. That way they can change it to the Grandmaster build, export it, and go back to playing the character on its regular build.

Today's patch added an item that Grandmaster Supporters will receive in their microtransaction stashes. Clicking it will automatically export their character and send it to us. More information can be found here! As we receive submitted characters, we'll be adding them to the internal testing version of our Map and starting the next part of the process: balancing it.

Edit: The Grandmaster export items have been added to your accounts now! If you're a Grandmaster Supporter, look in your microtransaction stash!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 2, 2014, 5:44:24 AM
so great thx for the new mtx
Love the microtransactions. Not so sure I love the prices but meh. Also, you might want to fix the link to the patch notes. At the moment it points to the Grandmasters page.
horeeeyyyy shieeett
IGN: ANDREWYEAY : HULKSMASHFACE : CagedGodOfFury
Last edited by andrewyeay on Oct 1, 2014, 8:40:48 PM
Cool patch, can't wait to see what the grandmasters come up with~ Going to be a few Mjolner exiles I think :P

Btw Chris, is Catarina going to get a hybrid spell dmg/mana roll available on her? Seems kinda wierd that that Vargan got the phys/acc roll but no love for spell casters.
Yea
A little lame that a lot of people in the previous patch announcement raved about the shield MTX and GGG price gouged it.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Oct 1, 2014, 9:10:01 PM
First page?
Also, the link to the patch leads to the dev diary...
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
eh
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Sadly I will never make it to Grandmaster, but I can enjoy the map once it finally comes out. :p
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 1, 2014, 9:00:39 PM
I like some of the new mtxes, but the prices do seem a tad high.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info