1.2.3b Patch Notes and Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 2

blub
"
Archwizard wrote:
I like some of the new mtxes, but the prices do seem a tad high.

It works out for them tho, because when it goes "On Sale!" it'll go down to where they should be now and they can play it off as tho it's out of their good graces.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Nothing at all for wands???????
I must say I am a bit dismayed at the prices of the new mtx.

While I can understand the pricing of flashier effects such as the infernal/ghost flame/etc and can be applied across all weapons. The new effects seem to only stand out due to their size and are limited by their weapon types, so I really think their prices should be adjusted.

I might pick up 1-2 next time depending on their prices during the daily deal, but at their current pricing, I will have to say no and stick to using uniques for skin transfer :(
On the fields of Trenzalore, at the fall of the eleventh, when no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer, a Question will be asked, a question that must never, ever be answered
please fix the bug on adders claw, its upside down in the shadows hand when hes in casual stance in town or running in hostile areas.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
No wand or staff MTXs so sad this patch is lacking , and these MTXs are so over priced .

It is so stupid that we cant use the same MTX on different characters having to reclaim them before changing a characters is just a unneeded pain in the ass.

If you plan on keeping the same system were we have to reclaim each MTX one at a time when changing characters, make a reclaim all MTX button and save us some time .

GGG is only hurting their profit margin by overpricing the MTXs, restricting player from buying them .
EX : It is better to sale something at $5 and have 10 people be willing to make the purchase , then something at $20 and have 1-2 people be willing to make the purchase.

Its not like you have limited number of the MTXs you can sale, or warehouse fees to store you product, or shipping fees to worry about!

Also there needs to be another tab on the in game "Noticeboard" for people using the public party tab as a buy and sale. It is so painful looking for a party to join .

End of rant for now.....
Wand, sceptre, staff ???
GGG :'(
omgomgomgomg plz info on next race season need my fixxxxxx
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
I agree on the "why no wand or staff" comments
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
Last edited by damaxxerous on Oct 1, 2014, 11:16:19 PM
also this...

"
Grimmhammer wrote:
Whilst these are great (and I'll quite possibly buy a 1h/shield combo), it really highlights the problem with current skin transfers - why can't a 1hand axe be skinned with a 1hand sword? Or mace? These new mtx can cover multiple weapon types, but skin transfers can't? Attack animations were cited as a reason in the past, but these new mtx seem to invalidate that. Any information as to whether cross-weapon skin transfers will be enabled in future?

I purchase a lot of skin transfer MTX. In the past, could never mix sword axe and maul. But now we can?!....But only with the new ones?...
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info