1.2.3b Patch Notes

so, about the mtx:

adders claw/dagger is ok, though i never liked cestus much. the biggest problem is really its size (it's twice what it should be).

razor axe's blade could have been a bit more than just 180°. i think a 250-270° would have been fine, while keeping it the same size. or make it a bit smaller if it stays at 180°. as it is, it looks more like the head of a 2H double blade axe than a 1 hander.

crypt sword is kinda ok, but the blade is too wide. length is fine.

gargoyle axe & devourer maul : both are just perfect. they're the right size/proportions for 2 handers, and the looks are awesome.

runic blade looks a bit bland imo (but that's a matter of opinion), but size and proportions are goo for a 2 hander.

badge of skulls looks really good for fighters, but to big to suit casters. a bit sad since there is also no wand skin.

bows are both good.

to sum it up, 1 handers suffer from proportions/oversizing problems (as if they were designed for/from 2 handers), the rest is good.
special mention for gargoyle axe and devourer maul that really hit the spot.
"
LMTR14 wrote:
well if this patch doesn't perfectly sum up ggg's priorities...

Considering this patch - most likely not accidentally - broke several of the more well known cheat programs, I would say that their priorities are exactly what they should be. I don't know what GGG did, or how effective it'll be to stop these programs, but at least they're taking steps in the right direction.

And make sure to add more periods...
..............................................................................................
Spoiler
The more periods you write the more intelligent you sound.
Last edited by Calvariae on Oct 2, 2014, 11:16:58 AM
I am glad GGG are breaking cheat programs, but its best to not speak about them here on the forums because its basically advertising them. I did not even know about the 2 above cheat programs until I decided I wanted to read some info on patch notes.
"
ntall1 wrote:
I am glad GGG are breaking cheat programs, but its best to not speak about them here on the forums because its basically advertising them. I did not even know about the 2 above cheat programs until I decided I wanted to read some info on patch notes.

Hmm, maybe you're right. I edited my original post appropriately.
Is there a unnoted change that Zana's crafting bench defaults to Item Quantity when putting a map in the bench? I know it didn't do this before, don't know if it was this patch though. Regardless, THANK YOU from someone who has lost 32 chaos orbs from missclicking on Anarchy rather than Quantity *TWICE*, haha.
Last edited by TheKillerNacho on Oct 2, 2014, 11:54:42 AM
"
Calvariae wrote:

And make sure to add more periods...
..............................................................................................
Spoiler
The more periods you write the more intelligent you sound.

"..." are not periods, it's called an ellipsis, and almost no one uses it properly.
Last edited by shadowscion on Oct 2, 2014, 11:57:55 AM
"
shadowscion wrote:

"..." are not periods, it's called an ellipsis, and almost no one uses it properly.

I know, and I hate when people end their sentences with them. It just feels like a bit 'fuck you' to the reader - like they don't think the person reading is worth the effort to bother finishing the sentence. And that doesn't even include people that use them to denote sarcasm or irony; literally the most presumptuous thing you can do with a sentence.

I guess writing this down makes me sound a bit like a crazy person.

"
Is there a unnoted change that Zana's crafting bench defaults to Item Quantity when putting a map in the bench? I know it didn't do this before, don't know if it was this patch though. Regardless, THANK YOU from someone who has lost 32 chaos orbs from missclicking on Anarchy rather than Quantity *TWICE*, haha.

Yep, pretty sure that was another of the ninja changes in this patch.
Last edited by Calvariae on Oct 2, 2014, 3:26:39 PM
is it possible to add a "new skin"(added in latest patch) to a already existing weapon with glow effect simultaneously?
"
LMTR14 wrote:
well if this patch doesn't perfectly sum up ggg's priorities...

+1 jrpg fanboys patch,like if tentacle eyed slenderman wings weren't enough!
"
nor42 wrote:
Skins are cool and all but I think GGG needs to open up the conversation for full tree respecs. A microtransaction item or something like that which would allow players to try out new builds without having to start completely over. I get that they want us to start new characters for that but getting to lvl 60 before realizing that you fucked up your build and can't respec just makes me want to play a different game. How many gamers ever lost an Elder Scrolls file and just started over right away? None. That wound takes times to heal. PoE is the same way.

Absolutely never going to happen. That would kill the diversity that you are given in this game and GGG isn't going to implement something that gives you an advantage over other players by paying money.

Just use regret orbs or level a new character. Look up guides on how to level. I usually get to merciless in hc in about 19 hours or so and it would be even less for sc.

Just think of D3 where somebody goes wow cool build *click* *click* *click* me too! It kind of ruins the fun of working towards building your own character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info