1.2.3b Patch Notes

"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
Now I can be even lazier in my hideout :O

LOL, Yes!

"When using the Map Device in your hideout, the free quality option is now selected by default."

I love this.
Racing News?!?!?!?
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.2.3b
  • Added the ability for Grandmaster Supporters to export their characters for immortalisation in the Hall of Grandmasters. See www.pathofexile.com/grandmasters for more information.
  • When using the Map Device in your hideout, the free quality option is now selected by default.
  • Added a new microtransaction skin for Claws and Daggers: Adder's Claw.
  • Added a new microtransaction skin for One-handed Axes, Maces, Sceptres and Swords: Razor Axe.
  • Added a new microtransaction skin for One-handed Swords, Maces, Sceptres and Axes: Crypt Sword.
  • Added a new microtransaction skin for Two-handed Axes, Maces and Swords: Gargoyle Axe.
  • Added a new microtransaction skin for Two-handed Maces, Axes and Swords: Devourer Maul.
  • Added a new microtransaction skin for Two-handed Swords, Axes and Mauls: Runic Blade.
  • Added a new microtransaction skin for Shields: Badge of Skulls.
  • Added a new microtransaction skin for Bows: Arc of Courage.
  • Added a new microtransaction skin for Bows: Arc of Defiance.

Least interesting patch in forever. Woo xD
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
My dog left me.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
60x7 wrote:
GO!
Wow! More complaints about no wands...

^^^^
Nice looking microtransactions, but I too wonder why we're not seeing anything for wands.... :(

edit: I love the quality by default on the map generator in hideouts!
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Oct 1, 2014, 7:30:50 PM
my b-hole stings :(
IGN: Sin
[li]When using the Map Device in your hideout, the free quality option is now selected by default.[/li]

Finally
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Last edited by The_Great_Alex on Oct 1, 2014, 7:36:03 PM
no wands = fail
Wait nothing for wands ???
IGN camkhaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info