1.2.3 Patch Notes

RIP crafting.
IGN: FlameBurnt
"
Alabamak wrote:
"
The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs.

2 ex?? cman why sooo expensive? :((

It's not more expensive. Exalts are found twice as many times as divines so it's the same price.
Better buy up exalts quick, so the crafters can pay me even more. RIP Divine orbs.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
This would happen like 2 days before I get Elreon to level 8.

-_-
Nice!
Fly you fools.
ex:chaos 1:80 incoming.
"
Qarl wrote:

Tora Missions:
  • Added new beast variations and unique bosses to Tora missions.
  • Removed the Volatile Blood mods from the list of available bonuses the corrupted beasts could have and added new mods to take their place.
  • Changed the way the Enrage on Low Life system works so it is visible before the monster reaches low life and doesn't look like a Nemesis mod when triggered.

Hopefully, this means I won't be one-shot as often when these critters go boom.
It wasn't hard enough to sustain maps. Thanks.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Stun Threshold Reduction now applies to spells and secondary damage, as well as attacks.

wow thanks, thats great.. I assume it affects both passive and gear mods?

"
The rarity of higher tiers of the flat Physical Damage weapon mods have been adjusted.

what you mean adjusted? increased or lowered? :)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Qarl wrote:

Bug Fixes:
Fixed a bug where buying Hideout decorations from Zana when she is in the Eternal Laboratory would fail.

I have a question, I lost some favour on that bug. Will I get back my favour or the decorations that were supposed to be bought?
Last edited by symban on Sep 25, 2014, 7:10:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info