2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

I don't know if anyone cares but here is my version of the passive tree.

Passive tree Level 100

I'm using a Voll's Devotion and a 5L Voll's Protector.

5L: Blood Magic, Discharge, Cyclone, Cast on Critical and Life leech.

This is my current belt. You can find these for 5-15c.

Endurance Charges 0/5
Power Charges 0/6

I have 69.2% Crit chance and 95% with 6 Power charges.
89% Hit chance and 16,400 DPS

I am currently level 86 and this is my current tree. I have placed 3 points into Survalist because it provides me with +14% All ele res, +48% Evasion and +1% Max cold. I feel like this is worth the 3 points we spend here.
Passive tree Level 89
Last edited by YummiesLOL on Feb 21, 2015, 6:59:39 PM
how to control the cyclone glance atziri as in his video when the mouse is still standing ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HmWaWtY22k&feature=youtu.be
hey guys, really loving it so far, so fun to play, though theres something that is bugging me.

In 5L is ice nova or light pen more superior? i rly cant tell the difference..
how do you calcute the dmg

Also how do you handle single target. Im struggling on single targets so much,
like i can die by 1 single mob but when inside the pack is the safe area.
im also spamming pots like crazy.. need more life leech i guess.. got only 1% from doryanis

will post my gear once i find out how i do that xD
Last edited by terpa23 on Feb 22, 2015, 8:33:58 PM
Looking for opinions on whether I should make my next major upgrade a 6L Voll's Protector or a Voll's Devotion. Both are around ~20ex. For the 6L I would be running either Ice Nova or Lightning Pen. My instinct tells me that the Devotion is better as it offers increased dps and also defence.
"
etrensce wrote:
Looking for opinions on whether I should make my next major upgrade a 6L Voll's Protector or a Voll's Devotion. Both are around ~20ex. For the 6L I would be running either Ice Nova or Lightning Pen. My instinct tells me that the Devotion is better as it offers increased dps and also defence.

If you are fine with a 5L right now, I would get the Devotion. More survivability and DPS. Just try your luck and 6L the Protector.
why his atk speed so high ? 4.1 , mine is 2.8 :(
sr, my english is bad
The stats are from a previous league where there was more attack speed available. Cyclone used to give attack speed.
Has thus been tested iwith molten strike instead of cyclone?

Lower manacost would it be possble to run it on mana if we invest 2-3 points in reduced mana reservation? We can getrid of blood magic gem then
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
"
Chickenlal wrote:
Has thus been tested iwith molten strike instead of cyclone?

Lower manacost would it be possble to run it on mana if we invest 2-3 points in reduced mana reservation? We can getrid of blood magic gem then

If we did that, than we'd have to get at least a GMP and multistrike, preferably with a faster attack along with that. We should probably stick with cyclone.
Currently lvl 57 and just switched to the build.

I'm at 46% crit without charges which is still kinda low I guess. In big packs I don't have any problems. Small packs or single target is still quite shit, also the manacost is quite high when I don't hit stuff :D

I was thinking, all the time we don't use EE why don't we use warlord's mark as main curse for endurance charges + leech. Seems like we get plenty of power charges anyway?
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Last edited by Chickenlal on Feb 24, 2015, 11:42:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info