2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

I'm still leveling (lv40) but this build is so much fun. I run on mana now since BM is too dangerous for my low health pool now.

I've been using Endurance Charge on Melee Stun to buff dps. It's pretty fun. Anyone tried it at high level yet? May I know what's thee result?
Please update Skill tree, cuz they only show 64 points, and im almost at that point and really like'd to know what goes next. :)
"
kaksius wrote:
Please update Skill tree, cuz they only show 64 points, and im almost at that point and really like'd to know what goes next. :)

It's right from the beginning of 1st post. Here you are:

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfIw2pJETnl3yfjMOSJAbEZaaE3BW29RwUonTcNVjQyaVYeJVS5u1UzUPqxa_1CMFtejWIurWin8rMHxRR42__94k_edUdweHE5ykb57KSsM6gwmsR1FMfVsqOKlutfJuqkrIPycqTdi9NZL-CsaeEH8MfYLH-ehBh7c-mK0o-vcycqnE9jwtxq6SfdwjmG_lz6IA8B8Es8Bm73yf3-Fz7DiCm-0ghX0pT5BVJy8aOE3j_o864fJFTZIj9o19plfA40tX8bOsqlnzwBpG11cpcYWxQtq5
Gonna start this build for fun on Bloodlines.

If I have a 5L Voll's, when do u guys think I can start playing with it and use cyclone full time?
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
"
Chickenlal wrote:
Gonna start this build for fun on Bloodlines.

If I have a 5L Voll's, when do u guys think I can start playing with it and use cyclone full time?
arround 60ish it should be possible
Lvl a life gain on hit gem for the beginning, since your leech will be very low if discharge is lowlvl
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
would like a bit help on how to level , im 35 and just asking for any tips.

Currently using my volls 5L but im using reave with a dagger.
Any suggestions? Or auras that i can run? Reave dagger ehh...
Last edited by terpa23 on Feb 20, 2015, 3:16:55 PM
anyone mind telling me approx. what their tooltip discharge dps was with 6 power charges when they took vaal pact? it would be greatly appreciated :) i have currently 9% life leech
or let me know apporx what i should have tooltip with max charges before i get vaal pact with ~9% life leech?
"
terpa23 wrote:

once i had a semi-okay crit dagger, i ran Molten strike, faster attacks, cast on crit, discharge ,life leech in a 5l volls
same colors as what the typical 5l will be once you can support blood magic
"
terpa23 wrote:

I used static strike 4L
Double ungils worts up to 45, midflights workaswell
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I used cyclone straight away from lv31 on mana. Dual ungils + Ungils amulet work extremely well. Just bring 02 surgeon mana flask, one or two elreon rings, manually or auto cast assassin mark / warlord mark and you can steamroll easily until you can sustain blood magic with your leech. It's softcore so no problem until you can get used to the controls.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Feb 21, 2015, 7:15:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info