2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

"
Cpt_Lustblood wrote:
That really should be enough. Not sure what you're expecting. I only have a little more crit and chance to hit is deceptive. What is your accuracy rating. Im sitting at 1980 rating for 88% @ lvl 87

"
superjack010 wrote:

Luckily I was able to fix the issue, now I'm up to 65.4% chance to crit, 92% accuracy with a level 19 coc gem. The coc gem fixed it all. Critting every hit that isn't desynced now.
I'm a tad confused about the gem setup. Do I need to use life leech? The torment gear uses life leech, but the others don't. I have a doryani's but should I keep using life leech? I'm comfortable with life leech but I'm not sure if I could get a substantial about of dps out of conc or light pen? What should I do?
Last edited by superjack010 on Feb 7, 2015, 11:09:32 PM
"
superjack010 wrote:
I'm a tad confused about the gem setup. Do I need to use life leech? The torment gear uses life leech, but the others don't. I have a doryani's but should I keep using life leech? I'm comfortable with life leech but I'm not sure if I could get a substantial about of dps out of conc or light pen? What should I do?

Here, this post from another member may help you!

"
PowerToys wrote:

It all depends on your damage, if your damage is high enough you can do with 2%, if not you need the gem

you can use the formula : (DPS * LL) * 0.4 = X
If X > life pool , then you can drop the gem if not leave it.

*This formula only valid if you have VP

I have been looking at this trying to figure it out, my problem is that I don't know how to calculate how much damage I do...
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

@RasalGhulAvenged
"
jeffadkins51 wrote:

I have been looking at this trying to figure it out, my problem is that I don't know how to calculate how much damage I do...

Same problem here !
How do you guys handle boss fights?

i have no problem at all with all kinds of packs, even in partys.
but i dont have singletarget dps ?!

it feels like i cant even kill merc dominus as fast as mathil kills the 78 double dom even though im at lvl 80 and got almost all offensive nodes i can get.

Gear:
Spoiler

"
JoKeRoNe wrote:
How do you guys handle boss fights?

i have no problem at all with all kinds of packs, even in partys.
but i dont have singletarget dps ?!

it feels like i cant even kill merc dominus as fast as mathil kills the 78 double dom even though im at lvl 80 and got almost all offensive nodes i can get.

Gear:
Spoiler

you will kill double dominus twice as fast as single dominus ^^
i try to save vaal haste for bosses so i can really go to town on them, i also use the atziri flask for added chaos dmg, so on bosses i pop vaal haste and as soon as i hit em i pop the atziri flask, after like 4 secs i pop it again, they usually die within 7 secs or so at most
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

@RasalGhulAvenged
omg you are right xD
i totally forgot about that, but it still seems like im missing something.
or do you have "problems" with bosses too if you dont pop any flask or vaal haste ?
Hey again, two questions. Is it time for me to get vaal pact and elemental equilibrium? Destroying just about every boss and all mobs with no problem whatsoever. Although I'd like to some how get rid of my life leech gem and replace it with conc or light pen. I feel unsafe without life leech at the moment. 2.5k HP. Just got volls devotion and 6 linked my volls protector Do you see any improve gear wise?

Last edited by superjack010 on Feb 8, 2015, 5:13:05 PM
"
superjack010 wrote:
Hey again, two questions. Is it time for me to get vaal pact and elemental equilibrium? Destroying just about every boss and all mobs with no problem whatsoever. Although I'd like to some how get rid of my life leech gem and replace it with conc or light pen. I feel unsafe without life leech at the moment. 2.5k HP. Just got volls devotion and 6 linked my volls protector Do you see any improve gear wise?

I just started this build, so maybe I'm not the right person to answer you, but here is what I think.

I think you should first of all buy better dagger. Search for an ambusher with at least 1.9 aps and high crit chance. Spell damage is good but attack speed is more important, IMHO.

Your gloves are also not good for this build: accuracy is good but they miss attack speed and life.

Your 2 rings are meh: you have several exalted of eq (6L protector, devotion and invitation), I'm pretty sure you can buy 2 better rings for less than 1 exa.

Edit: forgot the first question.

Well... if you say that you have no issues right now you could just keep your points for later.
██▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░░░░░▄██
█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█
█▄░░▄███████▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█
█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄█
██▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄███▄░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░▄██
Last edited by kaisersoze80 on Feb 9, 2015, 6:45:20 AM
"
superjack010 wrote:

If you have a 6L and a Volls Devotion then get VP, EE and keep Life Leech. Get more life on all your gear, especially pieces that don't have any. Replace the belt for a life/life/res belt. Get a faster/higher crit dagger. Those gloves need serious work.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info