2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

@R3then: what you need, is !accuracy! and some gem levels + q on CoCs gem. One of your rings does nothing for the build. It's affixes are like +13 int, +17% fireres, +33 life. If you can afford both voll's uniques, you can do better than that. Try to get lots of accuracy on your rings. Also you might want to grab some accuracy gloves instead of malis or go for some accuracy passive nodes along the way. Should feel much better then.
Thanks Xarxos :) as far as teh ring goes I use it cause I need the 13 intellect for my gems(didnt notice I had int on them and leveled up my gems, now too bored to try and get rid of them :P), do you have any diea how much Maligaro's would go for? Cause atm I am out of moneyzzz :P I used my last 30 ex for voll's devotion
Mathil, how come you don't recommend Vagan daggers?

According to this they are better and cheaper:

[Math of Exile] How good are Vagan daggers for CoC ?
Last edited by Agent_Wesker on Nov 28, 2014, 9:54:01 AM
Hi Mathil

Can u make a uber atziri video with standard gear plz?

Want to know whats different.

Thx!
"
PotatoPants wrote:
Here are some tips for people on a budget, that don't have a GG 6 link or good accuracy jewelry. It's also more defensive, so maybe useful for hardcore, although I have not tried. I modified the tree a bit as follows:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAl5dFfLQ4-_XlGYw2YeJVSxa_JpVd8nBSidNw1dQjBbX_3iT951RRR42_1op_KzB8TZIj9o19mhNwVpAbEZYOSNvUdweHE5ykb57KSsM6m7VTNQ-rgwl9W6xHUUxKyD8nKk218m6q2L01kocZbBb8SyftxPY8Lcautz7-Cqyq5c-SfZhvWfMUTfAfogDvfIM4fr2X_qeEkFXAGho4Y0MpT-w4hX2Cm-jWIuoEszpCS3jdqDBxCLE__OhmeA2pbrl8jAvssDY9bWzjhGyMnapirFfiMolJUfDVlS4HHg==

It grabs a 86% more accuracy with the Depth Perception and Eagle Eye (getting 32% more weapon/spell crit as a bonus). It takes more defensive skills like Phase Acrobatics and Ondar's Guile. And you gain 1% more life, plus 2% life leech (ok we do almost no physical damage, but hey every bit helps!). Also, if you choose to use Life Leech and Vaal Pact, VP is right on your path.

Now, to really spice things up, as your third aura (assuming you are using Grace and Purity of Lightning), you do a 4 link with Herald of Thunder, Cast on Crit, Assassins Mark, and Reduced Mana. At level 20, Assassins Mark give you 9% more crit (additive, so just add 9% to your tooltip crit, sick right?). You also get 39% more Critical damage, and even better, you get a 29% chance to gain a power charge on kill. So blow up a pack, and get full charges many times.

Sure, in fact, my future passive tree is like yours except i take VAAL PACT, but i´m level 92 and i miss 4 nodes (without vaal pact)... (did you do original bandit quests or just save 3 passive?)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Nov 29, 2014, 6:19:32 AM
You must have some stray points or something Redix, because I took HP, Extra power charge, and 1 skill point from bandits.

And in other news, I finally got the non-fake Mjolner to drop!

After testing with 100% chance to hit and 92% chance to crit I can say that spectral throw has a higher clear speed than cyclone and comes close to Mjolner.

I will make a video soon but I feel like this will be nerfed in the upcoming patch.
"
PotatoPants wrote:
You must have some stray points or something Redix, because I took HP, Extra power charge, and 1 skill point from bandits.

Bandits: Life, attack speed, power charge (as original, maybe i shouldn´t take "attack speed")

Here my passive tree:

Where are my stray points?¿ Found it! You didn´t get: Hired Killer + Life on Kill + Life on Kill

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Dec 1, 2014, 10:32:48 AM
"
Agent_Wesker wrote:
Mathil, how come you don't recommend Vagan daggers?

According to this they are better and cheaper:

[Math of Exile] How good are Vagan daggers for CoC ?

That's true, vagan's daggers are gg for this build. With my current setup I just cap my crit at 95% after first group of mobs. Not having to pay for accuracy on jewellery is just awesome. :P I did Atziri at level 73 btw. :P
Here's a shitty demo of my Vagan dagger:

PoE - ST CoC Discharge demonstration

Edit: fixed the link and added a 75 Zana video.

PoE - Zana 75 Map ST CoC Discharge
Last edited by Agent_Wesker on Dec 2, 2014, 3:27:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info