2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

/popcorn
ign Fumble.
"
BullitD3 wrote:

1. I did the build as first on youtube. You know this... You was an Abo of me, we discussed this build, remember? Shall i link the screenshot of the chat and your messages, to blame you totally?

FOR THE DRAMA
BullitD3 sounds like a douchebag. A guy you probly dont wanna know in real life.

Awesome build Mathil! :).. keep it up!
If you have a second 5L Volls, try rolling it to something like this:

My dagger works very well with spectral throw as the added fire procs EE. I find it clears maps much faster, but does slightly less single target damage. The other advantage is no more desync and benefits from ranged defense.

I also plan on switching to a master crafted Vagans dagger soon, it should proc much more with the 100% chance to hit. If I can't regal added fire I will need to add Ice Nova again.

Last edited by Agent_Wesker on Nov 24, 2014, 12:20:08 PM
I recently hit level 90 so I guess I might as well report in.

gear

I suspended my righteous fire idea for now and went out of most of the regen nodes, might rearrange some stuff after purity of fire hits 20. Accuracy is extremely important so whoever wants to make this build should keep that in mind.
The cwdt-arctic breath-curse on hit-temp chains combo is quite nice. I've been experimenting with AB in main links and it works quite well in there too. Chilled ground helps a lot with dangerous targets like residence/palace dominus and maze vaal.

I've got Elreon almost at level 8 so I'm probably going to multimod this dagger:
Spoiler
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
BullitD3 wrote:
"
Mathil wrote:
"
BullitD3 wrote:
Sup Guys, Hello Mr Fakener,

Nice build, played it completely different then me! Don't be mad about me, but Fakener is really the perfect name for it. I got a little crysis, when people call my build "Fakener" cause i created it 10 Months ago and never had the best Dagger in Game. But things changed, now im back with that!

Check it out, this is the INSANE more DPS version(Aatziri, Farmruns, Gear and lots coming)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1109717/page/1#p9368356

Have nice day, bros!

Mate, just piss off. You've posted here and on many of my videos with your bullshit and it's just annoying now.

I never saw your abortion of a video until someone linked it to me after I posted my build where you nearly die to every white monster. Did you link up CoC to cyclone and discharge before me? Apparantly. Did I or most of the rest of the world know about it? Did you make a guide? Does your gameplay look even remotely close to mine? Is it even relevant 10 months after the fact when the passive trees and gear are different?

Go away. Linking a skill to another skill doesn't make you the build owner of every build after that for the next 1000 years. What I made was different because it actually worked and even though you choose not to believe it, took no inspiration from outside sources.

Seems you're one of the nice guys! Don't you can understand, who fcked up this is for me?
You don't have to get abusive. Your build is the lowbudget version of Mjölner, mine is what every Mjölner dreams of. My build isn't working, but your's? Dude, wanna kidding me?

Yeah, i did a lot of experimental videos, and yeah, i showed videos where i died at. And yeah, i own a company, got a lot more to do then videos and threads... And fck the hell yeah, i like to drink beer and a lot of videos where not optimized or subtiled - And what!? Know what a discussion is? Know how to behave?

So fact is:
1. I did the build as first on youtube. You know this... You was an Abo of me, we discussed this build, remember? Shall i link the screenshot of the chat and your messages, to blame you totally?
2. You can do what you want. But don't copy builds and give them a name like "fakener" (very suitable in this situation). Could you take at least a more suitable name, like Rainbowboom, or Screenkiller???
3. You don't got any behaviour. My condolences. Really. Your reaction is trolllike.
4. I am Jesus Crittus, i own this build, till my Damage crashes the server. If you don't accept this, there will critting arcs from the sky, followed by real discharges, not your small ones!

AND B PLEASE, STOP PLAYING NAKED DUDE, THIS IS DISGUSTING AND NOT SPARTA!!!

Dude wtf you behave worse than pure wank.
"
BullitD3 wrote:

Seems you're one of the nice guys! Don't you can understand, who fcked up this is for me?
You don't have to get abusive. Your build is the lowbudget version of Mjölner, mine is what every Mjölner dreams of. My build isn't working, but your's? Dude, wanna kidding me?

Yeah, i did a lot of experimental videos, and yeah, i showed videos where i died at. And yeah, i own a company, got a lot more to do then videos and threads... And fck the hell yeah, i like to drink beer and a lot of videos where not optimized or subtiled - And what!? Know what a discussion is? Know how to behave?

So fact is:
2. You can do what you want. But don't copy builds and give them a name like "fakener" (very suitable in this situation). Could you take at least a more suitable name, like Rainbowboom, or Screenkiller???
3. You don't got any behaviour. My condolences. Really. Your reaction is trolllike.
4. I am Jesus Crittus, i own this build, till my Damage crashes the server. If you don't accept this, there will critting arcs from the sky, followed by real discharges, not your small ones!

AND B PLEASE, STOP PLAYING NAKED DUDE, THIS IS DISGUSTING AND NOT SPARTA!!!

This is so painful to read it's beyond words. Go ahead and link whatever mythical text you think you have.

God help anyone that believes you and tries to follow your build.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
kolton wrote:

gear

I suspended my righteous fire idea for now and went out of most of the regen nodes, might rearrange some stuff after purity of fire hits 20. Accuracy is extremely important so whoever wants to make this build should keep that in mind.
The cwdt-arctic breath-curse on hit-temp chains combo is quite nice. I've been experimenting with AB in main links and it works quite well in there too. Chilled ground helps a lot with dangerous targets like residence/palace dominus and maze vaal.

I've got Elreon almost at level 8 so I'm probably going to multimod this dagger:
Spoiler

How does it work without voll's devotion amulet?
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
"
kolton wrote:

gear

Spoiler

How does it work without voll's devotion amulet?

It's alright, I did everything except uber atziri with the char (I don't think I'll be trying that any time soon). Only highly resistant monsters take a bit longer to kill - necromancers are resistant to lightning despite EE and rares with purity aura. Obviously voll's amulet would be a big dps boost, but getting one would be tricky for me since I don't trade.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
Great Build! Using it starting as Scion, taken the four spell damage nodes till reach "Harrier".

Using it with average gear (6L protector, Voll's Devotion, etc...) and works great! Only 1 question... ¿Is elemental equilibrium really worthy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info