2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

Your on a roll with builds lately, gj dude!
"
Kathandrax wrote:

yea maybe phase acro would take care of it and push it into abit more of safety for beyond league, was curious why u didnt take it in ur variant?

Right now I feel I'll benefit most from more life nodes, that's where I'm at mentally. I may after a few more levels and gear changes or whatever decide to go back and change a few points around.

That's typically the progression of my builds. I have an idea, make a passive tree and it evolves over time, especially the last few levels.

"
drob3y wrote:
Your on a roll with builds lately, gj dude!

A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Possible to do this with a Bino's dagger? Just build into Adder's and skip some 1h nodes till later?

I ask because it's the best dagger I'll probably ever have, but this build looks way more fun than the molten strike bino's build!
Nice build sir.

I took your GMP Tornado Shot build and merged it with the BoTW Chin Sol. Fun times.
"
FutureBlues wrote:
Possible to do this with a Bino's dagger? Just build into Adder's and skip some 1h nodes till later?

I ask because it's the best dagger I'll probably ever have, but this build looks way more fun than the molten strike bino's build!

It's pretty slow is the problem. I'm sure you'll still get some sort of nuking out of it still and you'll cap crit a lot easier because that thing has massive crit, but your procs won't be as quick and plentiful as mine.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hey man i am have been looking for a new build to try and this looks like it be alot of fun. I have never done a CoC build before. Only question is if you had a 6-link what would you put?

Also what about doing it with a sword since they have high APS? or would crit be way to low?
Last edited by Pharcri on Sep 26, 2014, 9:27:49 PM
I've played this spec with ~64% block 75 spell block with rathpith/stone and for about 5 exalts I was almost unkillable. Some things besides block I did differently was use conc instead of another skill gem, and used flat ele on gear to proc EE. The only thing EE was beneficial for was making up for the terrible single target, and in solo play the trash mobs aren't going to survive +25% resist no matter what. Conc effect didn't cause any issues with single reflect with a topaz up, and barely anything forgetting to pop it.

Auras I ran were PoL, Tempest Shield, Grace (without IR). I also specced into phase acro.

Endgame sadly, you don't want a 6Link Voll's, that money is so much better spent just buying a mjolner and rerolling. The item is too good to pass up on, it's what I ended up doing and am able to run Cyclone with Romiras banquet in a 4Link and use Kaoms Heart. The Mana leech from romiras lets you run a level 1 moltenstrike with gmp multistrike and faster attacks with EE for single target. It's far more damage, double the life pool and flat out better then a 6Link Voll's.

Anyways I hope this picks up popularity it's a super strong budget build that can faceroll (almost) the entire game.

btw always nice to see if ppl use poebuilder in their builds. the usual links to to the crap default tree are tiring.
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
why dont you use herald of ice in the spec?
Does all the crit on gear affect the spells too (discharge)? If so is crit multi worth getting on gear too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info