Another nice Mathilbuild! ♥
Keep up with the good work.
Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends
"
XtraSalty wrote:
Hey man i am have been looking for a new build to try and this looks like it be alot of fun. I have never done a CoC build before. Only question is if you had a 6-link what would you put?

Also what about doing it with a sword since they have high APS? or would crit be way to low?

With the new ice nova/discharge setup my 6th link would be one of the following :crit damage, lightning pen or life leech, MAYBE another spell and probably swapping in conc effect for big deeps like atziri. I can't give you a definitive answer because I need to test these things myself.

Swords aren't desirable because the goal of the spec is to get as near to crit cap as possible for maximum procs and swords simply wouldn't let you do that through their base crit and passives. A fast dagger is barely slower than a fast sword anyway.

"
AjBamf wrote:
I've played this spec with ~64% block 75 spell block with rathpith/stone and for about 5 exalts I was almost unkillable.

That all sounds pretty good. I'll explore how to possible make my build better without losing too much of anything.

"
sherkhan wrote:
Why bother with Eva/Ondar with so little Evasion on gear?

Also, is this any good for you?

I have 43% evasion with Grace up. That's more than enough to be evasion based in my book. I don't have that much life or sustain so if I were armor based with unwavering I'd be taking far too many hits and my life would be at a deficit more often than not.

"
why dont you use herald of ice in the spec?

I don't think it would be very useful. Be my guest and play around with different options if you like. No guides are ever set in stone.

"
Darkith1546 wrote:
Does all the crit on gear affect the spells too (discharge)? If so is crit multi worth getting on gear too?

Yep, all the crit from things like Rats nest, amulet, diamond rings, all goes toward spell crit too. Quite a bit of the passive tree doesn't (dagger crit, one hand melee crit, etc) but you have enough general increased crit that yes, crit multi does become a worthwhile stat for your discharge.

"
fbzzs wrote:
Another nice Mathilbuild! ♥
Keep up with the good work.

Ty! <3
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Great build. How important is to get acc on jewelry? I'm finding my CoC ST strugglin a bit with his chance to hit, so should probably start alcing every diamond I find.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Bandit passives?
I think this build can be made as a templar too right?
Nice Build I've been looking for something like this in ages!! I'll try for sure,I think your spec should be tweked.

you are missing Inner force, it will give u an extra 1% resist from auras.

you are spending 8 points to reach amplify plus 20% life/30 max life. Is it amplify relevant? u can get 25% life on scion wheel for 5 points, and spend the other 3 points on inner force

what about your accuracy?

Thank you for sharing us your time/dedication to your builds, they are rly good and cheap to try, keep it up!! :)
"
Odoakar wrote:
Great build. How important is to get acc on jewelry? I'm finding my CoC ST strugglin a bit with his chance to hit, so should probably start alcing every diamond I find.

I have 3 pieces with mid tier accuracy on them so even 2 with good accuracy will cover the same area. I have 85% chance to hit and that seems to be plenty. I'll try to get more but it's not all that easy while covering resists too. Try to aim for 2 pieces out of gloves/rings/amulet.

"
Darkith1546 wrote:
Bandit passives?

Life, attack speed, power charge.

"
fontoura wrote:
I think this build can be made as a templar too right?

Yea for sure. It's a little less efficient for your starting points but I was definitely thinking about making a templar for this build for the novelty of a spinning templar. Rarely if ever do you see a cycloning old man.

"
JazzManiac wrote:
Nice Build I've been looking for something like this in ages!! I'll try for sure,I think your spec should be tweked.

you are missing Inner force, it will give u an extra 1% resist from auras.

you are spending 8 points to reach amplify plus 20% life/30 max life. Is it amplify relevant? u can get 25% life on scion wheel for 5 points, and spend the other 3 points on inner force

what about your accuracy?

Thank you for sharing us your time/dedication to your builds, they are rly good and cheap to try, keep it up!! :)

You'd need more than inner force for 1% extra, no? Inner force gives 21% total and the auras grant 4% max. You'd need 25% buff on those auras to get an extra 1% as far as I know.

I am feeling that going for Amplify is worth it because I'm not really wasting many points in doing so and that int node helps too. The actual spec runs no other area effect except for quality on discharge so I feel the range might be too small without any passive/item buffs. Getting the scion life nodes is part of the plan for higher levels too. Getting them instead of Discipline and Training will leave me with no other good life nodes to invest into at higher levels. Maybe written in blood? I don't really like that cluster though.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Damn! Another nice guide. Keep on rolling out these builds man! Loving it ;-)
What do you think about Romira's Banquet with this build?
Do you think this build is viable on a 4l without arc? For super budget I guess, I already have a 4l voll's and want to try it out. Clearly wouldn't be attempting Atziri without at least a 5l but just for clearing maps and such.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info