RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
ricotsared wrote:
i got prob on 2nd atziri boss . i cant pass at that

i actually got this build
or i guess i need to buy doryani. it seems when my life flask drained . i cant regen anymore .
thats the main issue im strugling with atziri with just my mace

ive watched ur vids many times . i cant understand y i keep dying on that 2nd phase

To leech life you either need doryani sceptre or you could master craft 1% fire damage leeched as life using catarina
seems doryani is needed in this set up . in case ur flask drained all in the middle of boss fight .
Strive For The Win
"
ricotsared wrote:
seems doryani is needed in this set up . in case ur flask drained all in the middle of boss fight .

You can craft this mod easily

"
fakeThranduil wrote:

To leech life you either need doryani sceptre or you could master craft 1% fire damage leeched as life using catarina
Last edited by darkragnarok100 on Jan 15, 2015, 2:30:37 AM
Thanks for the guide, it's working very well for me. I'm currently lvl 84. I have a few questions tho and I hope someone can clarify some things for me.

1) You're saying that I need 11.3% Life Regeneration (with lvl 17 Purity of Fire, without Inner Force). I think you need 12.3% because it should be 11.7% * 1.05 (due to Devotion's 5% increased Effect of Buffs on you).

2) I've read multiple times in the last pages that Herald of Thunder is a better choice then Herald of Ice. I'm using Herald of Ice right now and I simply don't see a reason why I should change it to Herald of Thunder.

3) Has anyone tested Cast when Stunned - Immortal Call - Enduring Cry - Increased duration? In theory it should be superior to a CwDT setup since AA eats up small physical damage hits anyways. The real problem is big spiky physical damage (pretty much anything that jumps/charges at you). Since the damage is that high we'll get stunned most likely.
I am playing this build with a lvl82 Marauder and, even if some of my gems are still low level, I am enjoyng it. ^_^
By the way my life is ok with 4.880HP but I have a very small mana pool, about 1850Mana; with reserved mana for HoT, Clarity and PoF, I am left with 500/600 mana.
It looks too low to receive the 40% of damage from Cloak of Defiance MoM.
Sometimes I remain out of mana in case of high damage.

This is my build lvl82 with 98 points used:

And this is my gear:

On my gloves I can craft +26-30DEX or +35-44 mana.

I would like to cap Resistances with other gear to use Atziri's Foible for the high mana-regen and the -gems attributes, so I need less DEX for GMP/LMP

I am trying to change my belt getting a Chain Belt with a total of +90mana (between ES&Mana).
Also trying to change my Helm, and here you suggest something like a Deicide Helm with a +90Mana but also 90HP/Resist and +30DEX cause I am poor on Dex, or is better a full ES Helm like a Hubris/Mind Cage helm with 180/200ES to gain a lot of mana?
Have I to change my rare ring too?
As I said I would like to change my neck with the Atziri's Foible.

Using this armor I have 3.500 mana pool, maybe can be of help until I get better mana gear:
Spoiler

Summarizing: I lack some DEX but this is affordable and a lot of Mana :D
Which is a good status, maybe a bit less of HP like 4.500 but 3.000/3.500/4.000 mana?
I missed something in the build tree for more mana?

Thanks in advance for your help and advises :)
Last edited by Saelune on Jan 15, 2015, 9:54:05 AM
"
Saelune wrote:
I am playing this build with a lvl82 Marauder and, even if some of my gems are still low level, I am enjoyng it. ^_^
By the way my life is ok with 4.880HP but I have a very small mana pool, about 1850Mana; with reserved mana for HoT, Clarity and PoF, I am left with 500/600 mana.
It looks too low to receive the 40% of damage from Cloak of Defiance MoM.
Sometimes I remain out of mana in case of high damage.

This is my build lvl82 with 98 points used:

And this is my gear:

On my gloves I can craft +26-30DEX or +35-44 mana.

I would like to cap Resistances with other gear to use Atziri's Foible for the high mana-regen and the -gems attributes, so I need less DEX for GMP/LMP

I am trying to change my belt getting a Chain Belt with a total of +90mana (between ES&Mana).
Also trying to change my Helm, and here you suggest something like a Deicide Helm with a +90Mana but also 90HP/Resist and +30DEX cause I am poor on Dex, or is better a full ES Helm like a Hubris/Mind Cage helm with 180/200ES to gain a lot of mana?
Have I to change my rare ring too?
As I said I would like to change my neck with the Atziri's Foible.

Using this armor I have 3.500 mana pool, maybe can be of help until I get better mana gear:
Spoiler

Summarizing: I lack some DEX but this is affordable and a lot of Mana :D
Which is a good status, maybe a bit less of HP like 4.500 but 3.000/3.500/4.000 mana?
I missed something in the build tree for more mana?

Thanks in advance for your help and advises :)

IMO easiest way to solve Dex problems are by getting expertise node. Its just one point away. About mana. You could probably use better helm and gloves. Because many is essentially a bigger life pool.

EDIT:i slightly edited your skill tree by just adding two more points you can get a total of +50 dexterity. this should give you a lot of room for mana on your gear.(added expertise and path change ahead of elemental dominion). this can actually take less points if you dont go for deep thoughts and cruel preperation. you can spec out of the two int nodes at the top and it will save points.
instead you could go for mana flows nodes(to provide mana) and bravery(i know it gives less life than cruel prep).
i would take the mana flows asap regardless of deep thoughts.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwUtBg4I9An2C2EMXxBYES0UIBkuGjgcpx8CH8cnLyfVJ-0o-it4LJwtizI0NZI8LT38QYdFnUbXTP9TUlOlVcZYY1ugXypfP2EhY_1odGjyakNrF20ZcYV07XgNeWh65nrvfA58g331gh6Cm4LHg9uE2YTvh2WQVZUgmjua4KIAp1Wpbq2Nr2yvt7Xytz64k7zqvorAGsBUwQTB88RYxPbGrsbYzfrPftR82L3ZYdsL4XPi6uvk6-7sOO8O8B_2SPno_go=
Last edited by fakeThranduil on Jan 15, 2015, 12:25:46 PM
"
kahzin wrote:
2) I've read multiple times in the last pages that Herald of Thunder is a better choice then Herald of Ice. I'm using Herald of Ice right now and I simply don't see a reason why I should change it to Herald of Thunder.

I may be completly wrong on that (since I also use HoI), but I would think that with HoT you can shock enemies more often (on top of the 5-10% from nodes, depending on your progression on the passive tree). More shock uptime, more dps, and that's it.

HoI will yeld less dps, but the freeze chance and chill effect can help a little sometimes, when you gear is still lacking defensively.
"
Atori wrote:
"
kahzin wrote:

I may be completly wrong on that (since I also use HoI), but I would think that with HoT you can shock enemies more often (on top of the 5-10% from nodes, depending on your progression on the passive tree). More shock uptime, more dps, and that's it.

HoI will yeld less dps, but the freeze chance and chill effect can help a little sometimes, when you gear is still lacking defensively.

i agree with this man . at first . i am using herald of ice . its nice when im doing mapping
but when i tried the HOT . i notice it boost my dmg with 3.1k with my current gear
im lvl 82 and no dmg nodes . it seems i would put my later points on life nodes instead of dmg . coz when i see raizqt hp . its 6k . its hard to achieve that . it seems he drop his all dmg to hp . and thats only my opinion . but that thing i will do . on my next level points .until i reach lvl 90 . ill maximizing full hp instead of dmg . coz 3.1k is enough for me . ive done killing atziri twice .

btw this is my current gear . im actually looking for better ring with life probably atleast hit 90+ + mana reg + res + dex if u have . just hit me up ign : Rico_firepower

Strive For The Win
"
Atori wrote:

I see your point. HoT seems to be the obvious choice when it comes to map bosses. We are loosing the AoE damage from HoI's shattering explosion tho for whats it's worth. So HoI might be better for clearing trash mobs in general, even if the difference is minor.

There's another big advantage of using HoT tho. When doing the Apex of Sacrifice (especially Vaal and Atziri), we don't need to recolour our gear if we swap out HoI to Purity of Lightning.

Now I really don't see a reason why RaizQT didn't chose HoT in the first place.

Also:

"
kahzin wrote:
1) You're saying that I need 11.3% Life Regeneration (with lvl 17 Purity of Fire, without Inner Force). I think you need 12.3% because it should be 11.7% * 1.05 (due to Devotion's 5% increased Effect of Buffs on you).

3) Has anyone tested Cast when Stunned - Immortal Call - Enduring Cry - Increased duration? In theory it should be superior to a CwDT setup since AA eats up small physical damage hits anyways. The real problem is big spiky physical damage (pretty much anything that jumps/charges at you). Since the damage is that high we'll get stunned most likely.
Last edited by kahzin on Jan 16, 2015, 2:36:56 AM
"
kahzin wrote:

There's another big advantage of using HoT tho. When doing the Apex of Sacrifice (especially Vaal and Atziri), we don't need to recolour our gear if we swap out HoI to Purity of Lightning.

THIS!! and only reason. In term of damage it's no huge difference between HoI/HoT. And HoI in OP setup only because HoT wasn't added to game yet.

"
kahzin wrote:

Has anyone tested Cast when Stunned - Immortal Call - Enduring Cry - Increased duration? In theory it should be superior to a CwDT setup since AA eats up small physical damage hits anyways. The real problem is big spiky physical damage (pretty much anything that jumps/charges at you). Since the damage is that high we'll get stunned most likely.

I tried. Died to rare chargers pack. Recolor back to CwDT. 50% against 100%. If first charge didn't proc IC, next charge just kills you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info