RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Is a 5 link what better than a 4 link cloak? Do what I did and just save up 150 fusings and use the Vorici workbench to 5 link it.
Censored.
legacy item like cloak of defiance is needed on this build because of its additional mana and the mana regen. so i guess thats y . COD is very important on this build and the rise of the phoenix. so far . im doing solo higher maps even im just lvl 74 lol . :))
Credits to raizqt for the build so fun . i will try to kill atziri when i got 80 :)
Strive For The Win
"
ricotsared wrote:
legacy item like cloak of defiance is needed on this build because of its additional mana and the mana regen. so i guess thats y . COD is very important on this build and the rise of the phoenix. so far . im doing solo higher maps even im just lvl 74 lol . :))
Credits to raizqt for the build so fun . i will try to kill atziri when i got 80 :)

legacy or not it shouldnt matter. or did i get something wrong here ? MOM takes 30% dmg as mana so does the legacy cod take 40% of damage as mana ?

im running my build with the non legacy version of cod

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cloak_of_defiance
Last edited by dan166 on Jan 13, 2015, 2:18:07 AM
is there a levling guide for templar ?
Templar page 86. Im following it, since my marauder sucks.
Sup guys. I'm a fan of Raiz and so I try this build so far I love it so much because of its stability in running atziri. Uber is possible but not an easy job lol.

Back to the topic, I wanna know if anyone has done any tests on different 6L for Incinerate. Some friends of mine argued on whether we should use added chaos or cold or lighting.

What you guys think about it and how you guys do you L for Incinerate?
I have tried added chaos in another incinerator build and it's rather disappointing.
Censored.
"
NagoyaUCB wrote:
Sup guys. I'm a fan of Raiz and so I try this build so far I love it so much because of its stability in running atziri. Uber is possible but not an easy job lol.

Back to the topic, I wanna know if anyone has done any tests on different 6L for Incinerate. Some friends of mine argued on whether we should use added chaos or cold or lighting.

What you guys think about it and how you guys do you L for Incinerate?

Added lightning might work well with Herald of Thunder. We get 10% chance to apply shock, freeze, and ignite from the skill tree. If we build on our lightning damage from herald of Thunder with added lightning, we'll be increasing the amount of time a mob will stay shocked for. This effectively gives us another more multiplier(after looking, it's only an increase and not "more") that helps incinerate AND RF damage once the enemy is shocked.

Added chaos simply has higher dps values per level of the gem than added lightning I believe. 161–242 for Added Chaos vs 13–238 for added lightning. Averaged and combined with the 30% effectiveness of incinerate that's 85.5 dps vs 39.6 for added lightning. I'd still take added lightning despite this though. Added lightning scales with increased elemental damage nodes and increases shock duration. Adding the 75% or so increased ele damage from the tree along with 50+ from your wand that puts Added Lightning at 89.1 dps ( [(13+238)/2] * [1+((75+50)/100)] * 0.30 ). This synergizes with celestial punishment as well as ele weakeness, both of which I don't believe interact with added chaos damage.

I'm unsure if added lightning scales with "spell damage" from wands or not. Likewise for chaos damage.
Last edited by BruceWirris on Jan 13, 2015, 5:21:14 PM
Would this belt work out well with this build?

"
superjack010 wrote:
Would this belt work out well with this build?

this belt would work with any build, but imo you should use a chain belt with hp + res + additional energy shield

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info