RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Can I still use my
?
You can still use CoD BUT it only makes sense if you have enough mana after aura reservation because if not, why bother? The whole point of the cloak is having a little extra "free" or "fake" life. If you don't have much mana I think you would be better off with a belly like someone else said or even good, rare armor.
Censored.
What would be better for defense? AA + Vitality or Grace + IR?
whats the best choice for a chest for this build ?
Belly of the beast , Lightning coil, Atziris Splendour or a rare chest ?
"
DBB2003 wrote:
whats the best choice for a chest for this build ?
Belly of the beast , Lightning coil, Atziris Splendour or a rare chest ?

I think, the Belly of the Beast or rly nice rare chest. Lighting Coil benefits only phy dmg, while Atziri not rly deal that kind of damage. Atziri Splendour gives you ES and "on kill" bonus so no no rly useful for fight itself.

"

My opinion, Grace + IR is better than Vitality, useless, you no need that extra % regen... If you disable RF on hard fight, you sill got high armour and nice hp reg, while with vit you will have only hp regen. If you take Aura nodes plus 2 jewelry from Elenor you can run AA Grace and PoF simultaneously.
Rather Vitality, can pick up this gem:
but that 10% damage can be lethal =/
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Aug 3, 2015, 7:17:54 AM
"
_Aldheart_ wrote:
"

My opinion, Grace + IR is better than Vitality, useless, you no need that extra % regen... If you disable RF on hard fight, you sill got high armour and nice hp reg, while with vit you will have only hp regen. If you take Aura nodes plus 2 jewelry from Elenor you can run AA Grace and PoF simultaneously.

Thank you for your opinion, What I didn't like about not running Vitality was that I sometimes degen when I don't hit enough mobs to get life back using Cybil's. I think I'm just gonna run Grace and buy a cheap corrupted 5L so I can add Life Leech to my Incinerate setup. I can't risk using the gem in Tempest it could result in my death :P
I'm recommending also CWDT + Warlord's Mark =) or just WM casting manually, 2% is quite high this days =)
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Aug 3, 2015, 8:25:35 AM
"
"
_Aldheart_ wrote:
"

Thank you for your opinion, What I didn't like about not running Vitality was that I sometimes degen when I don't hit enough mobs to get life back using Cybil's. I think I'm just gonna run Grace and buy a cheap corrupted 5L so I can add Life Leech to my Incinerate setup. I can't risk using the gem in Tempest it could result in my death :P

Well, when i tried the setup with Grace + IR i went from 52% damage reduction to 63% damage reduction. AA gives 13% damage reduction, multiplied with 52% ends up with a little more then 58%.
I'd rather use Vit + AA than Grace + IR.
"
anakkk wrote:
Well, when i tried the setup with Grace + IR i went from 52% damage reduction to 63% damage reduction. AA gives 13% damage reduction, multiplied with 52% ends up with a little more then 58%.
I'd rather use Vit + AA than Grace + IR.

Grace itself wont boost your dmg reduction so significantly after 50%. Armour is exponential dependence. After reaching 50% it need numbers to cover, but matching it with Arctic Armour, Chaos Golem and Endurance Charges makes it really effective.
Anyway, Grace 20lv grants ~2500 armour multiply by +aura effect (if got any),then multiply by +24% evasion node, and then multiply by armour nodes. My personal Grace (lv16) grants me around 4600 armour atm =)

"
From PoE WIKI

rule of thumb
To prevent one third of damage, you need armor 5 times the damage (e.g. 500 Armor for 100 damage)
To prevent half of damage, you need armor 10 times the damage (e.g. 1000 Armor for 100 damage)
To prevent two thirds of damage, you need armor 20 times the damage (e.g. 2000 Armor for 100 damage)
To prevent three quarters of damage, you need armor 30 times the damage (e.g. 3000 Armor for 100 damage)
To prevent 90% of damage, you need armor 90 times the damage (e.g. 9000 Armor for 100 damage)

I think that makes people goes to Block rather than max physical reduction. But, in my opinion, is better take +3 EC and 0.2% life regen per ec than Block. Ofc, the 50% block is nice, especially with this necklace =] Just try corrupt it for +1% max res <3
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Aug 3, 2015, 9:26:26 AM
"
until we have a LMP incinerate(lvl 12). If you are having mana problems

.... of course you're gonna have fucking mana problems with incinerate at that level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info