RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

As far as armor, splendour is great but NOT on Atziri runs or any pesky boss. You gotta love all the ES but, belly would be better, I used to switch to CoD for Atziri before 2.0. A rare good 5-6 link chest probably beats belly tho.
Censored.
I tried this:

With it, i can take Fire Penetration out from the 6L and add faster projectiles. I liked it.
Also, the +1 fire gem combines really well with lvl 20 PoF + lvl 3 empower. Now i can reach 89% with it, which gives me about 70 life per sec more.
Atziri flask now recharges a lot of my HP, so i got 3 ways to fill it (HP flask, ruby flask, atziri flask)

I really like this build, man. Can MF with it at 80 IIQ and 150 IIR, tank high lvl maps... Pretty simple and funny to play.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
As far as armor, splendour is great but NOT on Atziri runs or any pesky boss. You gotta love all the ES but, belly would be better, I used to switch to CoD for Atziri before 2.0. A rare good 5-6 link chest probably beats belly tho.

A high roll rare with 100+ life still under a belly with 40%, but for armor rare is over belly
Well.. got to level 72 in Tempest and died.. just got my 5-link and got to 11k armour today. Not even that 11k armour can save me cause my screen froze while there was a storm herald rare and a bunch of magic packs swarming in. I watched the same freaking frame while my character was getting violated but I couldn't save him. I don't even know what to do with this game anymore lol..

RIP ReitaTheRighteous

Goodluck to anyone else using the build, it is actually pretty solid. Just a shame that I had go out this way..

According to my previous post, about defense. I rerolled character at standard league (I'm really descent geared, just rare arm/eva chest). Grace is 21lv, base +2700eva.
Arsenal - 72lv Zana's:
base

+grace

+granite

It is "raw" armour, if fix it with 6EC and basic Chaos Golem will be additional 27% reduction.
Running Grace, Arctic Armour and Purity of Fire. One Elenor's ring, using Warlord's Mark (CWDT and manual casting). Just quest jewels.

Incinerate with LMP, Iron Will [11lv only], Faster Proj, Spell Echo and Slower Proj 1lv only (don't have 2nd red, no needed before 2.0).
DPS

Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Aug 4, 2015, 5:00:33 AM
For anyone still using a CoD, I am selling my +1 gems 6L. Admittedly not the very best for this build if you are reserving most of your mana, but if you still have a large pool left then this CoD will be a massive defensive buff for you and will provide significant additional DPS to your incinerate.

view-thread/1375683

Last edited by Mivvi on Aug 4, 2015, 1:38:41 AM
What level should I leave CWDT at when using it with Ball Lightning and Firestorm?
"
wata3412 wrote:
What level should I leave CWDT at when using it with Ball Lightning and Firestorm?

I'd say keep CWDT 10, Fireball 14 and Ball Lightning 13. But that's only my point of view.

Quick questions :

1) How do you guys manage to regen life when using Doryani's and a 6L ? My life is draining too fast.
2) I see that in the passive tree they are many jewel slots taken, yet I didn't which one you were using. Could you suggest something?

Thanks
IGN : Swisside | Swissleap | DemArchers
Last edited by Swisside on Aug 4, 2015, 6:58:12 AM
"
Swisside wrote:
"
wata3412 wrote:

I'd say keep CWDT 10, Fireball 14 and Ball Lightning 13. But that's only my point of view.

Quick questions :

1) How do you guys manage to regen life when using Doryani's and a 6L ? My life is draining too fast.
2) I see that in the passive tree they are many jewel slots taken, yet I didn't which one you were using. Could you suggest something?

Thanks

RaizQT doesn't play this build anymore, but the jewels have what you seek in the tree: fire/spell damage and life, perhaps block and armour.

For the doryani + 6L, what i did is pretty clear: more regen. BM 20/20 is great and the more HP you have, the better.
"
Swisside wrote:
"
wata3412 wrote:

Quick questions :

Thanks

Eeeee... Can someone explain me please, what is the reason to use damage skill with CwDT? Especially, while it makes %less spell damage? Not better leave it lv 1 or 2 and match with curse, tempest shield or chaos golem? It's free cast every several seconds.

As for jewel, if you using mana - the quest jewel "+3mana regen, +10%elemental damage" is nice. Else, as anakkk said. Also, helps with +int/dex compensate or any other shortages. Like f.e.:

(that +4% damage dont counts ofc =)
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Aug 4, 2015, 9:27:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info