RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

I would also like to know.
"
lvl_5_Ninja wrote:

He said on his stream that he won't be updating or fixing the thread till Act 4 hits.

You should rush bravery and mana flows, then rush EB, after that come back and take all the HP nodes.

"
pepejovi wrote:
"
lvl_5_Ninja wrote:

He said on his stream that he won't be updating or fixing the thread till Act 4 hits.

You should rush bravery and mana flows, then rush EB, after that come back and take all the HP nodes.

I have been playing with the current beta tree (Beta version of Skill Tree Planner), and Inner Force has gone, The entire cluster of 3 buffs, and Golems Blood cluster needs one EXTRA step to obtain (One extra Strength), and you cannot short cut to get it either, unless you want to take some Melee Damage nodes.

Apart from that, The tree is workable, but that isnt factoring in the removal of shotgunning, and changes to EB.

GGG will have to pull something massive out of their collective Nerfness to counter this.

Its a pity, this is the first build I actually had the intention of trying to get as high as I could (Currently L90, 70% to 91).
Last edited by iamnotspock on May 22, 2015, 8:16:39 PM
Don't forget the nerf to DE. Incinerate is dead!

But in the end it's not a big deal because you can use the same equipment for flameblast and flameblast is still op as hell. ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Building this before act 4 hits just for fun since there isn't anything else to do.
can any1 tell me at what level should i be getting EB?
I am going to try uber with this build. But first I want to tweak the build as much as possible. I am at 7.353k damage with a 6L and dual heralds. Anyone with more knowledge than me, that have any ideas?
Hi guys, trying this build in Standard League version 1.3.1.

I have been leveling with Facebreaker+Searingbonds, now I am level 56. I got all the life regen nodes first, but not sure where to go next?

Here is my current skill tree:

Spoiler

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAAdwFLQYOCfYLYRkuJ9Un7Sj6NZI8LUGHQ8hFnUd-TP9PBFNSW6BfP2EhaHRo8nTteA15aHrvfA6Cx4TZhO-a4KIAp1Wpbq2Nr2y18rc-uJO9Nr6KwQTEuMT2xq7N-s9-1HzV-Ni92WHi6uvu8B_56P4K

Please advise on where to go next?

I have a 4-link Cloak of Defiance and Rise of the pheonix ready to equip. And have been leveling all my gems as much as I can except Immortal Call, Enduring Cry and CWDT.

I was thinking of going to Eldritch Battery, but I am not surre how important that is. Or maybe I should go more of the ele damage on the Templar side? Was also wondering how crucial the Increased Buffs are for since they don't increase RF damage, although I guess they increase the spell damage buff.

Also when can I start using Incinerate? I have been trying it out, seems managable, although the range is pretty short and clear speed is less than searing bonds, although I have been doing Merciless Ledge mainly so far. My incinerate is starting to be capped by my int. I had to do some trick with equipping to make sure it continues gaining exp.
I really wanna try this build but I prefer Marauder. Could somebody kind enough to post a leveling tree guide? Thanks alot
Strange, Ages did not change this Place
"
t3hjs wrote:

Also when can I start using Incinerate? I have been trying it out, seems managable, although the range is pretty short and clear speed is less than searing bonds, although I have been doing Merciless Ledge mainly so far. My incinerate is starting to be capped by my int. I had to do some trick with equipping to make sure it continues gaining exp.

As soon as you can use Incinerate, use it. And slap on LMP/GMP when you can.

As far as the fire strand length goes, Have you got a 20/20 Faster projectiles ?, The faster the Projectiles, the further it goes. Have you tried it yet with a Speed Shrine ?, Unbefsckinglievable. Speed shrine doesnt just make you run fast, it affects Projectiles too, Including all aspects of Incinerate.

https://youtu.be/4eNlEYoGGtE

I managed to get one in a 74 map, protected by quite a few monsters, I warped in, click, and let the flames loose, the monsters vanished in a puff of smoke.

Oh [edit], to date I have been following the Beta Passive tree, for my character level (90), I have 109 used points, the Beta tree as it stands to get the SAME tree nodes, you need 112, an EXTRA Three points.

To date, I have worked out, to get the same nodes, I dropped Eldrich Battery (Rip), which matches the 109 points needed for my Level 90 tree.

Last edited by iamnotspock on Jun 7, 2015, 1:47:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info