RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

this build still working?
yes
Write random stuff here
Thanks for the answers guys, it fixed the problem and i can run atziri fine now. I have another question. I am using the recommended skills with a 5L, but my projectiles on my incinerate are no way near the same size as in the video. What am i doing wrong?

I am using 20/20 GMP - lvl 19 spell echo, fire penetration and incinerate and lvl 20 faster casting.

If anyone else was wondering: solution is get 20/20 incinerate
Last edited by Daglash on May 5, 2015, 8:00:22 AM
So in fact that build is going to be a bit nerved, or useless in 2.0?
Or just rumors and nothin confirmed yet?
i would say just rumors as the skill tree is still open to modification as well as the skill tree jewels coming into play. I would not give up on this build just yet. It may just look different in the end. Maybe no incinerate and maybe a different way to life regen
Great build, thanks!
Last edited by xXGeminiXx on May 5, 2015, 8:11:58 PM
Just wondering ...

As we all know, incinerate will loose its shotgun-effect.

Well, single-target damage will be decrease by 80% then, if they don't buff the skill itself (what they probably will do).

So, as i'm not very experienced with the game mechanics, but vs bigger mob Groups that build should be still very effective, or will flameblast then be the better Option?

How about just to use anoter skill for bosses like Aztiri, but keep the build itself as it is?
I also was thinking, if Aztiri is still doable without the shotgunning, it'll just take more time ..
"
Nightblast87 wrote:
Just wondering ...

As we all know, incinerate will loose its shotgun-effect.

Well, single-target damage will be decrease by 80% then, if they don't buff the skill itself (what they probably will do).

So, as i'm not very experienced with the game mechanics, but vs bigger mob Groups that build should be still very effective, or will flameblast then be the better Option?

How about just to use anoter skill for bosses like Aztiri, but keep the build itself as it is?
I also was thinking, if Aztiri is still doable without the shotgunning, it'll just take more time ..

Its now been announced that Reduced Mana has been nerfed..., and they will no longer cover Aura's, so Purity of Fire loses the ability to get reduced reserved mana.

No Shotgun, No EB (at least changed), Reduced mana means Purities need MORE mana. GGG is Screwin this game.
I too am interested to know the future of this build as have a lvl 94 version of it (i use BotB and no MoM)

raiz? I assume ur in beta any update?
I'm new to Atziri and using this build with very good gear. I'm still dying to the little lightning blasts (storm calls?) pretty often. Any tips/advice/help here? What might I be doing wrong? Just need to learn to dodge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info