[1.3?block nerf][1.2]Beyond - The Demon Hand Tank- Wings of Entropy Cleave -Beginner friendly/Cheap-

Hey, just wanted to thank you for putting this build out there. Rolled with this and hit 72 before dying to getting hit with a volatile blood mod + detonate dead at the same time. It was the farthest I've ever made it, and I loved the build so much that I'm going to go with it again!
"
PoJ wrote:
"
Nyxy wrote:

Any idea where to go from here? I have +6% chaos resist and I don't really want to lose my chaos resist on my ring.

your gear is pretty good ,it's wierd that you dont have 20k+ dps on a 4link.
what's the roll on your Wings?
are you using cleave+multi+melee phys dmg+conc effect on your 4 link?

Just got a q20 cleave, 19k dps with hatred on. Yea I'm using conc effect multistrike melee physical with cleave
Last edited by Nyxy on Sep 28, 2014, 5:22:13 AM
I wish more builds were like this ... noob friendly :P
What is our aim for end game gear ? like final stuff ... even if its expensive ?
i wonder how u deal with temple piety (71 map) is 50% spellblock enough? what about residence shrine and palace? any special tactics or do u switch to other items like fairgraves tricorne? :D

btw i hit lvl 65 and the leveling was realy enjoyable! i played dual SWT on my first char, it was slower and a safer but it was SLOWER! i rly enjoy 1hitting mobs with a 4l, the dmg is so good that i use an itemrarity gem instead of conc effect and the dmg is still good!
great build/guide, thx for sharing it.

edit: i just watched ur abaxoth (whatever his name is xD) video, gz :) and i see u r still using a granite flask although u have the lvl 1 cwdt+ic setup, why do u do that? and u have 6k life :O i have 3k :/ need to visit xyz now :)

edit2: update, i bought a new ring with 70 life and gained 4 level in a paradise map and now i am at 4k hp :D i still have something to do about my gloves, helmet and the other ring though.
Last edited by coolmccool on Sep 29, 2014, 4:59:35 PM
indeed this build is easy to lvl with ... i used 2 wrist choppers from 42 to 60 and after i switched to wings... life changing :D i am quite new in this game i first started with ranger tornado shot puncture it was kinda meh but when i started this build i am enjoying every second so far! Made map with high monster pack size there was 2 packs blue i jump between beat em n survive ... but i still wonder what would end game items have to look like :P
"
iosk0 wrote:

What is our aim for end game gear ? like final stuff ... even if its expensive ?

a 6link wings is my goal atm.

"
coolmccool wrote:
i wonder how u deal with temple piety (71 map) is 50% spellblock enough? what about residence shrine and palace? any special tactics or do u switch to other items like fairgraves tricorne? :D
and i see u r still using a granite flask although u have the lvl 1 cwdt+ic setup, why do u do that?

for temple piety fight i use topaz flask +vaal haste and she goes down really fast
shrine piety is easy ,bring a topaz for the 1st form and just use cover when she is in ice form.
about dominus...well i skip dominus in map^^ pussy mode:on
i still use granite cause i like to be safe , even with lvl1 cwdt+IC something can go wrong and having a 90%+armor granite give me 19k armor which is always nice.
Build/Gear : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/706041
IGN : PoJama
"
iosk0 wrote:
indeed this build is easy to lvl with ... i used 2 wrist choppers from 42 to 60 and after i switched to wings... life changing :D i am quite new in this game i first started with ranger tornado shot puncture it was kinda meh but when i started this build i am enjoying every second so far! Made map with high monster pack size there was 2 packs blue i jump between beat em n survive ... but i still wonder what would end game items have to look like :P

i used fast attacking axes and did the vendor recipe with rustic sash+wetstone+axe every 10 levels or so for leveling.
for endgame gear i would say everything is good that gives u 5k+ life and ca 40% overcapped resis (for ele weakness maps) and ofcourse armor or eva for the critters.
in my opinion, it is always nice to have chaos resist capped too :)
Last edited by coolmccool on Sep 30, 2014, 8:25:39 AM
why use belly of the beast . a chest with evasion wouldnt be better? a chest wiht 1000 evasion rating and iron reflexes gives more armor then belly. and u can get 1500 evasion rating cheap.
so u can get alot more armor , resistances u need and more then 15% , to put it short , whatever u need for a cheaper price .
am i missing something regarding belly of the beast ?
poj can you revive your ek guy from nemesis too?
"
bibontziu wrote:
why use belly of the beast . a chest with evasion wouldnt be better? a chest wiht 1000 evasion rating and iron reflexes gives more armor then belly. and u can get 1500 evasion rating cheap.
so u can get alot more armor , resistances u need and more then 15% , to put it short , whatever u need for a cheaper price .
am i missing something regarding belly of the beast ?

of course you can use a rare chest but when you have the currency for the belly,just get one,it give you so much HP,it's around 300-400hp more then a 100hp rare chest(depends on roll)

"
Trevasotilo wrote:
poj can you revive your ek guy from nemesis too?

you got a pm
Build/Gear : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/706041
IGN : PoJama

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info