[1.3?block nerf][1.2]Beyond - The Demon Hand Tank- Wings of Entropy Cleave -Beginner friendly/Cheap-

hi, do u swap warlods mark for enfeeble when u are mapping? (i think it is only good for leveling, pls correct me if i am wrong)
why do u use a lvl 20 CWDT for immortal call? isnt it to unreliable? wouldnt it be better if u have immortal call with a level 1 CWDT and increased duration? i used that setup with my dual totem char and it pretty much looks like "perma IC"
Last edited by coolmccool on Sep 26, 2014, 11:24:43 AM
"
coolmccool wrote:
hi, do u swap warlods mark for enfeeble when u are mapping?

enfeeble is a really good gem for this build but on hard map i dont use blood rage and with only 2% life leech from gear i can really feel the difference and having the life leech from warlord mark is always good.
"
coolmccool wrote:
why do u use a lvl 20 CWDT for immortal call? isnt it to unreliable? wouldnt it be better if u have immortal call with a level 1 CWDT and increased duration?

yeah lvl1 CWDT + IC is awesome and i will swap my gem setup when my immortal call and increased duration hit lvl 20 so i can do the q20 recipe,i'm almost there 50mil xp and i will swap to lvl1 CWDT + immortal call lvl 3.

UPDATE
testing out the CWDT lvl 1 + IC lvl 3 and is really good even without quality gem
thanks for the tip coolmccool
Build/Gear : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/706041
IGN : PoJama
Last edited by PoJ on Sep 26, 2014, 12:26:55 PM
"
PoJ wrote:

UPDATE
testing out the CWDT lvl 1 + IC lvl 3 and is really good even without quality gem
thanks for the tip coolmccool

hihi u flater me *blush*
what i realy like with a lvl 20 CWDT is a molten shell with life leech, idk how it works on elereflect maps but it is great for leveling.
another thing that i'd like to know is, why do u value multistrike over faster attacks? since the game mechanics are like "1k dps in 1 hit deals more dmg the 1k dps in 3 hits" (my english is bad and i know it ;/) and multistrike roots u for the attack animation.
a friend of mine values multistrike higher then faster attacks too, he says because it saves mana and it "feels" better. what is your opinion?
Last edited by coolmccool on Sep 26, 2014, 1:11:58 PM
multistike is so much better ,it gives you way more dps and it's super easy to sustain a skill that use multistrike when you rely on mana leech,3x hit help alot with mana/life leech.
Hi there I am currently level 78 in Beyond and I'm quite puzzled as to how to bump up my cleave dps. Its at 17k with Hatred currently and I want to know how to get it past the 30k mark?
"
Nyxy wrote:
Hi there I am currently level 78 in Beyond and I'm quite puzzled as to how to bump up my cleave dps. Its at 17k with Hatred currently and I want to know how to get it past the 30k mark?

there are multiple ways to boost your dps
-save currecy for a 5Link
-try to get q20 on your cleave(that +10% is going to give you 1.5k dps on a 5link)
-flat physical dmg and atk speed on gear are also great

this ring gives me about 900 dps

1.3k dps boost

i'm almost 89 and i have 32k dps on a 5 link (34.5k while using blood rage)
current-gear
"
PoJ wrote:
"
Nyxy wrote:

there are multiple ways to boost your dps
-save currecy for a 5Link
-try to get q20 on your cleave(that +10% is going to give you 1.5k dps on a 5link)
-flat physical dmg and atk speed on gear are also great

this ring gives me about 900 dps

1.3k dps boost

i'm almost 89 and i have 32k dps on a 5 link (34.5k while using blood rage)
current-gear

Any idea where to go from here? I have +6% chaos resist and I don't really want to lose my chaos resist on my ring.
On my way to getting my gems to level 20 what gems do you recommend q20, also I seen that you switched to lower codt and ik does lvl 20 increased duration still work with it?
GL HF
"
frostbitess wrote:
On my way to getting my gems to level 20 what gems do you recommend q20

any q20gem is always welcome,most important are cleave immortal call,increased duration,enduring cry and if you have a q20 faster atk you can switch it on your 5Link and remove added fire damage since q20faster atk gives more dps then added fire.
"
frostbitess wrote:
also I seen that you switched to lower codt and ik does lvl 20 increased duration still work with it?

yes using lvl1 cwdt + lvl3 immortal call atm and its a really good combo and it's even better if you have increased duratio+immortalcall q20 (cwdt require only Active skill gem to be the same level so you can have any support @ max level)

"
Nyxy wrote:

Any idea where to go from here? I have +6% chaos resist and I don't really want to lose my chaos resist on my ring.

your gear is pretty good ,it's wierd that you dont have 20k+ dps on a 4link.
what's the roll on your Wings?
are you using cleave+multi+melee phys dmg+conc effect on your 4 link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info