[HC] Vanilla MF CI Summoner

would empower lvl 3 be better in the Zombie 4link instead of inc life?
"
Kaktuskiller wrote:
would empower lvl 3 be better in the Zombie 4link instead of inc life?

yes
Hi, I am using your summoner build and it s been amazing so far. I am currently at lvl 85 at Bloodlines and got 8.6k ES but it has never dropped below 4-5k, I play very carefully, heh. I did change a few things, though. I decided to skip 7% spell block and saved those 4 points for more life regen just right to the mana and regen node at Scion's. Also, I took the life/ES wheel, it gives 25% ES as oppose to getting 24% or even 20% if you take 5% and 10% armor Es nodes. 10% armor wouldn't do much here so might as well take more ES or regen.
My zombies do die sometimes, but I think lvl 20 gem will fix that issue. One question though, I am thinking of getting a 6L. What would you put as a 6 link for the spectres? Minion damage, Increased duration or faster casting? I am just thinking if it s worth it at all and how it will scale my dps in general.
Hello,

( sorry for my english ).

I have make you r build, very nice, thx.

But i can t understand, if i'm out of mana, i die ? why ?

Thx.
Hi! Really nice build, haven't played a summoner in ages and really wanted an MF build too, I know there are many others but yours seems really clear and easy to understand.

Got lucky a while ago vaal orbing a sidhebreath and got +1 curses on it, should I still take the curse effect/duration nodes near whispers of doom or go for tri-curse capability? Or not bother with the amulet at all?

Again, thanks a lot for the build.
Hello man.
Why do you use Zealot's Oath?
You dont have health regen as I can see.
Sorry for not answering your question guys, but this build was made during Beyond league and the skill tree has changed severely a couple of times since then. Also, with Awakening coming up soon, everything (gems, items, passives) is going to change even more. I will probably make a new summoner in awakening with similar concept in mind and post updates. Thanks for support!
Can someone update the build to patch 2.1? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info