[HC] Vanilla MF CI Summoner

Hello , I'm from Brazil and I'm using a translator , I'm new to the game , would like to know to start , what to leave this gem caught BALL ? ( Newbie question ) sorry .
Also if you would like a step by step of what passive grab , ex: Lv 1 to 30 passive grab this .. would it be possible ? I love summon.

SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH

PT:BR

Olá , sou do brasil e estou usando o tradutor , sou novo no jogo , gostaria de saber pra iniciar , qual gema pego pra sair essa BALL ? ( Pergunta de novato ) desculpe .
Gostaria tambem se tiver como um passo a passo de quais passiva pegar , ex : Lv 1 até 30 pegar passiva tal.. seria possivel ? Eu amo summon

O principal é como eu ter essa MAGIA BALL
Hello. I am leveling with your build and I think this is very good build.
But I don't understand why do you use Spell Echo, Concetrated Effect and Increased Area of Damage.

I heard the best spectres are ranged monsters so why use IAoD and CE?
Also Spell Echo is only supposed to summon spectre twice instead of casting twice? Or is it increasing spectre attack speed or something?

Is that Elemental Equilibrium a good idea? Sure it's good for spectres because they deal 2 elemental damage but for zombies I think it's bad.
ps. I am quite newbie here
Last edited by Inferius90 on Nov 10, 2014, 5:26:35 AM
"
Inferius90 wrote:
Hello. I am leveling with your build and I think this is very good build.
But I don't understand why do you use Spell Echo, Concetrated Effect and Increased Area of Damage.

I heard the best spectres are ranged monsters so why use IAoD and CE?
Also Spell Echo is only supposed to summon spectre twice instead of casting twice? Or is it increasing spectre attack speed or something?

Is that Elemental Equilibrium a good idea? Sure it's good for spectres because they deal 2 elemental damage but for zombies I think it's bad.
ps. I am quite newbie here

you use Evangelists after a certain point, they scale better in damage lategame and are ranged AoE caster minions, hence all the gems are certainly good. For spell echo, yes, you cast twice, but usually you take out spell echo when casting and put it back in after casting.

EE is really good when you use evangelists and zombies, because they scale with hatred (and possibly added fire if you want to use that) and thus EE is applied easily with Arc and scaling the damage significantly
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
EE is only triggered by player or zombies with hatred can do it aswell?
"
Inferius90 wrote:
EE is only triggered by player or zombies with hatred can do it aswell?

Whatwver applies to you doesnt apply to your minions unless specifically stated
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Oh cool then I will get EE as soon as I will be able to use 3 auras
Great build!
I'm using a very similar build, but without CI! pretty basic but solid indeed..

About spectres, I have been testing amny of them, and i have to say that evangelists don't really have the most dps, even with hatred etc. I believe that Undying Incinerators have it by far, since their damage can be effectively boosted by elemental wekness/flammability, but i guess they are a more offensive setup
However, sometimes the faster you kill stuff the safer you are

is there any way you can fill in a vaal haste? maybe in your sword.. flesh offering lasts a lot of time anyway

in my setup i put the vaal skeletons in the +2 helmet with zombies since for boss fights they are very strong and never die/deal a shitload of dps
maybe having 2 copies of it can be helpful as well

Btw, do your zombies ever die? the lifesteal from tree is enough? i have been running vitality for a long time now, for more safety, is discipline ok too?

last but NOT the least, HOW do you deal with stun/freeze?

without eye of chayula you are going to be permastun/frozen, or not? i think a big weakness are the big devourers that just stun you forever, how you deal with them?

and, how you deal with the stupid leapslam mobs/etc?

Are you looking for high level spectres when you do maps? i realized they reallt can't keep up on level 74+ maps, i have to try maps and find the best one and i modify my build accordingly.. for ex, if i find high level incinerators, i build around them, if i find high level evangelists, i change my auras etc

sorry for the long post but i'd like to hear other summoners :p
[Obsolete]
Last edited by Tyrrrz on Dec 18, 2014, 11:59:11 AM
[Obsolete]
Last edited by Tyrrrz on Dec 18, 2014, 11:59:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info