[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

hows clearing/killing speed with this build?
Im sure sone1 asked it earlier but with 700+ pages this will be easier . There is only one thing i cant understand . Why MoM ? Atm i have under 200 unreserved mana.
"

Well, this is the first time I am trying this build and so far I am only lv73.

Can't say that clear speed is great.
Maybe that is because my equipment is shit and I did only 2 labs. Izaro one-shotted me today (3.5k HP).

It takes time to kill the bosses. Even T1-T3.

I do not want to take Vaal pack, but it seems like I will be forced to do it.

So I also need some help.
1. Is it normal to feel like that at my level?
2. What should I improve first?

"

I level with two weapons until i get enough shield nodes, still following the path. Using lightning strike gives good clearing, but gave me headache so had to stop use that and try other skills. I think this build got hit hard last league with the change to spell block. So i tried gladiator with 82% block and spellblock and it was awesome for survivability, got me to 92 in HC ssf with crap gear, but did so little damage i got bored.

If you play trade league i think its easier to get good enough gear to clear good, but i useally play ssf because its more fun to find / craft loot then spend time on the websites hunting for gear.
"
Hello. Really nice build guide. I will try it out as my League Starter in 3.5. But what concerns me is the vaal pact in UberLab. Is this a safe Labrunner (with or even w/o VP)? Does MoM mitigate the no regen? I want to start the league by farming Lab a while and i dont want to go jugg.

One regret to do lab if you want without VP. Haven't had any trouble or felt a need to do that but I am well geared so I mow everything in uber lab.
"
Phorceful wrote:
Does anyone have a pastebin link for the budget version of this build?

Seems like the build path was recently updated.

I don't yet have a pastebin for that just my current working version which is the uber build.

I suppose its a good suggestion to add it with the bringer of rain and default tree per the budget setup.

No, the tree hasn't changed for this league.
"

Great if you keep up with your weapon upgrades and gem levels. Just as with any melee build. Consider some of the optional damage node recommendations from the guide if this is a concern for you. The build is just the defensive framework, you can customize it easily and prioritize the damage if you want. Again, see recommendations for your weapon type.
"
Atm i have under 200 unreserved mana.

Take off an aura when you get MoM. I should change the guide to say that. Just hatred with MoM. Gives you a nice effective life boost.
"
Apachy wrote:
Maybe that is because my equipment is shit

I do not want to take Vaal pack, but it seems like I will be forced to do it.

So I also need some help.
1. Is it normal to feel like that at my level?
2. What should I improve first?

First line says it, have to upgrade your gear like everyone else my friend....

See the budget setup on the guide toward the bottom.

What's wrong with vaal pact? It feels great. Regen is minor. Use life flasks and keep hacking away for the win.

1) Nope, get a good weapon and follow the budget gearing...
2) Since you have only 5-link, go for blade flurry bringer of rain setup for massively higher damage. LS with only your gear is not recommended, horrible for boss.
Hi, I recently purchased an Aegis using your build (which is fantastic btw), and I'm coming across a strange bug.

It seems that whenever I come across caustic ground I lose health which bypasses my shield. The health that is lost does not come back. Leech and health pots dont work and I seem to be stuck with around 80% health until I, get this, take off a piece of gear and put it back on...

Not sure what is going on or if you've come across this at all.

Please help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info