[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Looks like a fun build!

But so many gear choices in the guide.

Is there any BIS (best in slot) link for this?
"
intered wrote:
Looks like a fun build!

But so many gear choices in the guide.

Is there any BIS (best in slot) link for this?

Scroll down to the bottom of the guide, I have three recommended setups depending on your budget. They are all strong, but the uber version kills any boss and makes high maps a coast.
UBER version is Amazing :)

Thx for Build !
v1tAm1n^
"
Nasferatus wrote:
UBER version is Amazing :)

Yup, no complaints here either!
Thanks a lot for the guide. Finally, a bbuild I can play while I am having my tea, AFK without looking back, and will not cause stress 90% of the time.

I have taken a different approach and went Champion. Testing in Standard now. I have taken Fortify, Inspirational, and First to Stand, LAst to Fall.

My version also runs Voll's Vision, Vitality gem, and the Surrender to have high constant life regen active. But the downside is I cant use corrupted items. I don't like ES so I opted for pure life. Voll's Vision also gives 10% life increase and I am using Belly, too.
I have died only in the last Kitava boss fight (3 times!), a few times in the maps because I was too comfortable. Other than that, all labs were a cakewalk. Did Über at 78 but it felt like a joke.

There are two things though: If you check my gem setup for The Surrender, you will see that I have linked Life Leech, and Conc.Eff.Supp with Riposte as extra trigger mechanism. But that feels suboptimal to me. If you were to run The Surrender with Voll's Vision, what would you link?

The second one is the Rainbowstride gem setup. I have Tempest Shield, Blind Support, Iron Will, and Inc. Dur. Supp. linked and with the 40% TEmpest Shield dmg. enchantment on Voll's Devotion, Tempest Shield does like 950 dmg. However, that seems mediocre. I tried automating Tempest Shield with CWDT, but it didnot work. Am I missing something? Would you still run Tempest Shield if it did no damage?
Last edited by priestbayildi on Jul 15, 2018, 3:35:50 PM
"
priestbayildi wrote:

There are two things though: If you check my gem setup for The Surrender, you will see that I have linked Life Leech, and Conc.Eff.Supp with Riposte as extra trigger mechanism. But that feels suboptimal to me. If you were to run The Surrender with Voll's Vision, what would you link?

The second one is the Rainbowstride gem setup. I have Tempest Shield, Blind Support, Iron Will, and Inc. Dur. Supp. linked and with the 40% TEmpest Shield dmg. enchantment on Voll's Devotion, Tempest Shield does like 950 dmg. However, that seems mediocre. I tried automating Tempest Shield with CWDT, but it didnot work. Am I missing something? Would you still run Tempest Shield if it did no damage?

Tempest shield is just for the 3% block, if you are maxed without it, feel free to drop it.
TS can be used on CWDT if the gem is low enough level; as you probably know, CWDT only supports gems up to a certain level, depending upon its own level.

For surrender, you could put vengeance instead of riposte to make the most of your concentrated support, or life gain on hit or maim (riposte is fine with maim).
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
priestbayildi wrote:

Tempest shield is just for the 3% block, if you are maxed without it, feel free to drop it.
TS can be used on CWDT if the gem is low enough level; as you probably know, CWDT only supports gems up to a certain level, depending upon its own level.

For surrender, you could put vengeance instead of riposte to make the most of your concentrated support, or life gain on hit or maim (riposte is fine with maim).

Thank you for the reply. I will experiment a bit more when I have more lvls.

I did a lvl 11 elder map today with Temporal Chains + Beyond mod and enjoyed parking next to a spawn portal and going around doing my business, to come back and park next to the other one.

Are there any vids of gameplay of the Uber version of this build? Would love to see how it handles high-end content / bosses
"
intered wrote:
Are there any vids of gameplay of the Uber version of this build? Would love to see how it handles high-end content / bosses

I have been meaning to do that but life happens. It's pretty amazing to play though.
hi I like this build, but I have trouble try to gain what u have posted I have 75% ctb but only like 33 damage reduction with agies I really want to get into this game for end content could u perhaps give me some advice on what I am doing wrong. I have read over the forums several time and even tride u ber set up. plz help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info