[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Botte84 wrote:
How do you activate the 50% dmg bonus from instruments of virtue? It doesn't procc from cwdt and I assume it doesn't procc from blade flurry channeling either.

Instruments of Virtue is mostly for the 20% attack speed.

If you want to self cast something, like Tempest Shield, you can, but it's not lazy.

Personally, the only thing I'm willing to cast other than my attack skill and Shield Charge is an Ancestral Warchief (with Culling Strike), but that wouldn't count, either.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
So far this looks like a dream build for me. Thanks so much for taking the time to answer all the questions and update the build, it's amazing!

Ok so Frostbreath Mace. Surely this would make Ice Crash way superior to everything else right? Doubling your cold damage?

So if I had this in mind I could essentially make a slight deviation from your build to get more elemental and cold damage and it would work?

https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAPMADBUAAHZPBEPIcU2az0NjaPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73zGrjwtg8y3Pv4K2L01krXybqpKyITZR369NmVNvqcvzMGCTUZi7ITv2sF07QUteu9AoEa302_Av6mVDPesrwSHj5kyToNfGbQtgxUgCTPRNuIsPycs6YazAO4qTbGzeK494hutBLF7FEju037E9nKp9zKSfdwjmG_lz-969qM87xhdrj5nm-RRUEfvDhQgXz8aPn7ieTk9DwY5-6rzBlFg4XPtIFfid-UyiTrYJy-QVRo47g6BrORqqXkzkkMTC2GvbHy7ApbSfJJuvFYpi5tu34aAMAAAAAAA

Thoughts?
"
Botte84 wrote:
How do you activate the 50% dmg bonus from instruments of virtue? It doesn't procc from cwdt and I assume it doesn't procc from blade flurry channeling either.

50% is less than you might think, it's nice but only an additive bonus. Not a big deal if you want to cast a spell often, such as your curse, it's just extra work for extra reward.
Can u give us a date for the updated guide?
Thank you!
Any update regading this build?

Do you think the new Spectral Shield skill is viable?

Regards
"
GudAction wrote:
Can u give us a date for the updated guide?
Thank you!

Other than evaluating the new skill, I think the guide is up to date. Any input would be welcome.
"
Mursenary wrote:

Ok so Frostbreath Mace. Surely this would make Ice Crash way superior to everything else right? Doubling your cold damage?

I tried Frostbreath and it doesn't seem to give much DPS for this build. I am currently using Innsbury Edge Elder Sword and now Death's Hand Karui Sceptre while leveling.
On Spectral Shield Throw, I don't think it's going to have the damage of the usual suspects.

In other news, added lightning strike to the guide, and I'll probably be using that with the uber build for a while.
Wow you keep this amazing build updated, gotta try it now on the hardcore league again and see how far i get this time. looks like alot of things are changed since i played a few years ago but hope this templar build is as fun as it used to.

This self found hardcore league looks just to tempting to not start play again.
//Hierokliff
"
Hierokliff wrote:
Wow you keep this amazing build updated, gotta try it now on the hardcore league again and see how far i get this time. looks like alot of things are changed since i played a few years ago but hope this templar build is as fun as it used to.

This self found hardcore league looks just to tempting to not start play again.
//Hierokliff

Welcome back! Yes, the build is even more fun now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info