[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

I've played this build off and on since Prophecy. It is definitely on of my favorites. I wonder if spectral shield throw will be a viable attack in 3.2. Can't wait for the patch notes.
"
CelticHound wrote:

Blade Flurry potentially needs 70 Int (pretending I can corrupt a level 21), which the non-uber tree will get to eventually. But Increased Area of Effect goes up to 111 Int, and the tree gives 86.

Use different gems, it's not a big deal. Molten Strike with current support recommendations is good, as is lightning strike (even better range than blade flurry), earthquake or ice crash.
"
I wonder if spectral shield throw will be a viable attack in 3.2.

Well the video looks very cool. It should definitely have some flavor of the month appeal.
Will this be updated for the new League? Thank you!
"
GudAction wrote:
Will this be updated for the new League? Thank you!

Absolutely, as always
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
CelticHound wrote:

Blade Flurry potentially needs 70 Int (pretending I can corrupt a level 21), which the non-uber tree will get to eventually. But Increased Area of Effect goes up to 111 Int, and the tree gives 86.

Use different gems, it's not a big deal. Molten Strike with current support recommendations is good, as is lightning strike (even better range than blade flurry), earthquake or ice crash.

It's also a matter of the skill being one I enjoy using (or at least am accustomed to).
But a Carnage heart dropped for me. Almost the worst rolls possible, but it will get me by.

The new Inquisitor ascendancy is up. Any thoughts? (And that vs. the Gladiator?)
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
CelticHound wrote:
The new Inquisitor ascendancy is up. Any thoughts? (And that vs. the Gladiator?)

Inquisitor appears unchanged except for a small buff to Sanctify.

Gladiator is still a good choice for the duelist crowd, nothing major to note either. They made gratuitous violence harder to reach, presumably to make people choose between block or damage.
Great! Really enjoying this build on hardcore. I like the new spectral throw shield, can we play with it? is it good for single target? thank u!
"
GudAction wrote:
Great! Really enjoying this build on hardcore. I like the new spectral throw shield, can we play with it? is it good for single target? thank u!

I will examine the new skill when it comes out, should work great.
How do you activate the 50% dmg bonus from instruments of virtue? It doesn't procc from cwdt and I assume it doesn't procc from blade flurry channeling either.
IGN: Bottebo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info