[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Hi,
this build is awesome... but i have a seriusly problem with the mana... how resolve this problem?

pls...

There is my equip

Spoiler

Last edited by emix86 on Aug 16, 2016, 2:22:32 PM
"
emix86 wrote:
Hi,
this build is awesome... but i have a seriusly problem with the mana... how resolve this problem?

Well, you have basically no way of regaining mana on your gear, so of course you would have a problem. :) Unless you love flasking!

Your weapon is only 112 pdps, so that is terrible, mana leech is based on how much physical damage you do. A 250 pdps weapon would surely cost you no more than 1 chaos, assuming you are still too low level for doryani's catalyst.

You can get mana leech on a ring, gloves, or skill tree jewels. Romira's is good for 60+
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
emix86 wrote:
Hi,

Well, you have basically no way of regaining mana on your gear, so of course you would have a problem. :) Unless you love flasking!

Your weapon is only 112 pdps, so that is terrible, mana leech is based on how much physical damage you do. A 250 pdps weapon would surely cost you no more than 1 chaos, assuming you are still too low level for doryani's catalyst.

You can get mana leech on a ring, gloves, or skill tree jewels. Romira's is good for 60+

TY for the reply. I buy this now

but i equipped on 3 level.

Other question.. you seggest me to use ice crash ? or other ? i add you in game.. if you log get me other dubt...

TY
"
emix86 wrote:

Other question.. you seggest me to use ice crash ? or other ?

Ice crash is great, but if you want to clear maps fastest you have to switch to increased aoe for your blue socket. Also, the mana cost over time is higher than earthquake. Faster attacks support on ice crash really makes the mana cost over time pretty high. Should be able to do it without flasking with enough mana leech and high pdps weapon. Earthquake is easier.
i have
that im trying to sell that might help you. im selling it for 8 exalteds. and from what i've seen people sell it for 10ex. i just have no use for it and i really want to sell it. im pretty broke without selling it. if you want it tell me and i'll message you in game. :)
I need help!! I have 76 raw int and i need 97 for my rainbowstride conjurer boots and 102 for my lvl 8 elemental weakness, 109 for lvl 9 if i level it up, im handling this with a crappy amulet, but i need then anvil amulet that i alreadu bought!
Some help pls?
The crappy amulet got +16 int on it and i had to put +14 all atributes on a gloves...
"
Brutus147 wrote:
I need help!! I have 76 raw int and i need 97 for my rainbowstride conjurer boots and 102 for my lvl 8 elemental weakness, 109 for lvl 9 if i level it up, im handling this with a crappy amulet, but i need then anvil amulet that i alreadu bought!
Some help pls?
The crappy amulet got +16 int on it and i had to put +14 all atributes on a gloves...

A few options here:

- Around level 77 you get the three int nodes heading toward galvanic hammer.

- You can spend one skill point on Ancestral Knowledge and regret it later.

- You can use an un-corrupted Stone of Lazhwar with 30 int as your amulet.

- You can get int on your two passive skill tree jewels, they can have up to 16 int apiece. It's easy to find the jewels you want on poe.trade.

I think it's perfectly acceptable to not use rainbowstrides for now and use a lower level curse gem. If you keep playing PoE, you should be level 90 or so in a short time, when you have a lot more options.

"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Brutus147 wrote:
Some help pls?

A few options here:

- Around level 77 you get the three int nodes heading toward galvanic hammer.

- You can spend one skill point on Ancestral Knowledge and regret it later.

- You can use an un-corrupted Stone of Lazhwar with 30 int as your amulet.

- You can get int on your two passive skill tree jewels, they can have up to 16 int apiece. It's easy to find the jewels you want on poe.trade.

I think it's perfectly acceptable to not use rainbowstrides for now and use a lower level curse gem. If you keep playing PoE, you should be level 90 or so in a short time, when you have a lot more options.

Thanks! But one question: why un-corrupted amulet? what do i gain buying one like that? Im sorry im still a noob hehehe
My main character is a lvl 82 witch and its not easy for me to lvl her up so i dont think lvling 2 characters to 90 will be easy or fast ^^"
"
Brutus147 wrote:
one question: why un-corrupted amulet? what do i gain buying one like that?

A normal one with 30 int should be close to free. If you get a corrupted one, the int implicit mod is replaced with something else. Since you need int, a normal one will help you for now and it also gives you a lot of spell block.
Might be time to switch to Static Strike instead of Earthquake in 2.4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info