[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

I have no idea how they get their armor so high.

My gear atm:

"
Sparkl wrote:

Armour is pretty modest on your helm, gloves and belt. Armour is weak on belly and aegis too so both together is just weak in the armour department. The easy fix for you is just pump the granite flasks all the time. You can see my gear, I have 14K armour with no granite flask. Obviously with lioneye's but I would be high with aegis too. Nothing too special there.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Sparkl wrote:

Armour is pretty modest on your helm, gloves and belt. Armour is weak on belly and aegis too so both together is just weak in the armour department. The easy fix for you is just pump the granite flasks all the time. You can see my gear, I have 14K armour with no granite flask. Obviously with lioneye's but I would be high with aegis too. Nothing too special there.

I know for a fact, that lioneye's easily grants like... 8k armor or so.

Aegis is not top... But not sooo bad. :P I think 410 is like the upper armor it gets.

As for the armor... Im still deciding whether I should trade for something with pure armor. A lot of it.

Edit: With Lioneye's I get 10.620 armor, so we are like 3.400 armor apart. Which is quite some, but without lioneye's you would have around 7k or so. Which is awesome but still a far cry from the mentioned 10k.

I guess unless you use some super awesome 100ex gear its pretty damn hard to achieve it. Without granite flasks ofc.

I guess my first step will be trading in my belly for another 6l with a crapload of armor, hp and resists. This will free up my belt slot, which will be replaced by an armored rustic sash. Then finally the gloves, which could for sure give me another 200 armor.

As for the helmet... Well, I've seen some 500armor helmets, but that's just a 100 armor increase. I guess this upgrade will have to wait till the very end.

Edit: Just realised I actually managed to repeat the "I guess" phrase 3 times in a row in each paragraph. Weeehee.
Last edited by Sparkl on Oct 22, 2015, 11:49:45 PM
"
Sparkl wrote:
I guess my first step will be trading in my belly for another 6l with a crapload of armor, hp and resists.

That would solve the armour problem but you will lose around 350 life. Trade offs. :)
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Kamina100 wrote:
Anything you think I should go for an upgrade on in the short-term?

By the way, I have a "legacy" Meginord's Girdle, but I think the Rustic Sash is better.

Gear looks fine so time to farm and trade for a while I'd say. :)

Can see which belt is best pretty easily just swap back and forth checking tooltip dps and life globe. Make sure auras are up.

Sounds good. I haven't been very motivated to play the past few days, but maybe after a little break I'll be more enthusiastic. Trading might be tougher for me than it is for some, since I'm not on for very long stretches at a time - harder for people to find me online when they want to buy something. I do have a bunch of stuff that could probably sell - 5-links and unique jewels and stuff. I also have a "The Wind" divination card, which presumably should be worth a little under 1/7 of a Windripper since it is literally 1/7 of a Windripper, several Sacrifice at Midnight (not sure whether I want to save them to do Atziri myself or sell them), and a couple other things that are decent. If I work at it, I could build up some wealth, but I guess the question is whether I'm willing to put in the time. Right now I've got something like 50c, 30 Regal, 100 alch, and 1 divine, and a bunch of lower-tier currency, but no actual exalts.
Last edited by Kamina100 on Oct 23, 2015, 8:31:08 AM
"
Kamina100 wrote:
Trading might be tougher for me than it is for some, since I'm not on for very long stretches at a time - harder for people to find me online when they want to buy something.

Do what I used to do and minimize the POE window and leave your speakers on. Stand somewhere quiet in game and turn down the music and ambient slider in sound options. Listen for the whisper sound while doing other work. I made quite a pile of ex over time doing that. None of which I spent on this build but it sure looks pretty in my stash.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Kamina100 wrote:
Trading might be tougher for me than it is for some, since I'm not on for very long stretches at a time - harder for people to find me online when they want to buy something.

Do what I used to do and minimize the POE window and leave your speakers on. Stand somewhere quiet in game and turn down the music and ambient slider in sound options. Listen for the whisper sound while doing other work. I made quite a pile of ex over time doing that. None of which I spent on this build but it sure looks pretty in my stash.

That's a good idea. At some point I'll get around to listing a bunch of stuff, and then do that.
where are you getting the chaos damage and the chaos damage leech from? im so confused lol
Please do explain how i am suppose to get that
"
aesoul420 wrote:
where are you getting the chaos damage and the chaos damage leech from? im so confused lol
Please do explain how i am suppose to get that

From Atziri's Promise flask....
"
NicholaiHell wrote:
From Atziri's Promise flask....

Yes that is the right answer... also don't forget to quality the flask and you can always run two of them if you want 100% uptime. They only cost 1 chaos each.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info