[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
sockgr wrote:
boss i dont think anemina minara is still a problem...
i have face her around 5-6 times and the summons does not explode anymore...

Still listed as having minion instability on the wiki. Maybe you were just lucky.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
sockgr wrote:
boss i dont think anemina minara is still a problem...
i have face her around 5-6 times and the summons does not explode anymore...

Still listed as having minion instability on the wiki. Maybe you were just lucky.

maybe i dont know... if i find her again next time i will try make a video. :/
Someone gave me a low-roll Crest of perandus for free, but I have a tower shield already, i'm lvl 37, and if I swich to crest, I gain like 10% block, but I lose over half my armor as well as some other stuff, is it worth it?

If so, why?

(Sorry, I don't know how to link items. But i have the shields equipped in slot 1 and 2 if you want to see.)
"
Pascoflyer wrote:
Someone gave me a low-roll Crest of perandus for free, but I have a tower shield already, i'm lvl 37, and if I swich to crest, I gain like 10% block, but I lose over half my armor as well as some other stuff, is it worth it?

If so, why?

(Sorry, I don't know how to link items. But i have the shields equipped in slot 1 and 2 if you want to see.)

Well pasco, it is my opinion that Crest is better than your tower shield because it has more block which means you take fewer hits plus more life and regen and leech. Hard to beat until you get a really nice tower shield like a Lioneye's Remorse. Crest should be very good till nearly the end of Cruel IMO.
How do I do this with facebreakers 925%?

Thanks!
"
TalonC wrote:
How do I do this with facebreakers 925%?

Thanks!

Hi TalonC thanks for your question.

You would choose the cyclone and shield charge options from the guide. The tree does not take any weapon specific nodes until very high level so you are OK for a while. I focus on defenses first. The attack speed and melee physical damage taken early on is just fine for your facebreakers. Something like this at level 79.
Wouldn't Ice Crash also have a place with Facebreakers since its radius isn't dependent on the weapon used?
Hi Sovyn,

Thanks again for this awesome build im really having a blast with it

I would like to know what do you suggest as a single target skill gem ?

Thanks in advance
"
Thundderz wrote:
Hi Sovyn,

Thanks again for this awesome build im really having a blast with it

I would like to know what do you suggest as a single target skill gem ?

Thanks in advance

Guide on first page highly recommends Static Strike due to damage output in both AOE and single target situations.
I know but in a situation where you can't really hit others target for some reason, what should i do, remove multistrike only or change to another single target

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info