[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
zenixmoo wrote:
How do you feel Soul Taker + Aegis fits in this build with an extra aura because of the mana not matter?

Extra herald adds maybe 1K DPS even with quality.

So,

Best to worst dps:

Doryani's without blood magic support

Doryani's with blood magic support
Soul taker

On a totally different topic, Aegis is fine as an alternative to Lioneye's. Better? Unclear.
"
Pin_Cracker wrote:
Which movement skills do you guys use? In 1.3 I've used leap slam for its utility, but in 2.0 the range seems to have been shortened, which makes it really annoying to use.
I'm using a catalyst, so whirling blades isn't an option. Do you guys reckon shield charge will serve me well, or should I get used to keeping whirling blades on the weapon switch?
I reckon I'll keep leap slam on the weapon switch if I end up going with shield charge, just so that I can hop up ledges and whatnot.

Opinions?

I'm currently experimenting with flicker strike + fortify as a means of applying fortify without having to lose a DPS support gem. Obviously it's not quite as lazy, having to do that every 3-4 seconds but most white packs are dead by then at least for me so not too bad. Not sure if pausing primary attack on bosses to flicker would be a DPS loss or overall gain due to higher primary attack damage.

Can't use flicker as a movement skill when no monsters are about so I'm currently using leap slam too. I tried shield charge again just this AM and it moves way faster than leap slam but no gap leaping capability so yes probably weapon switch for leap.

As you can see this is still under experimentation over here.
"
RafaAff wrote:
Hello, I just killed Malachai on Tempest League using your build, which I'm enjoying very much.

While I'm no beginner, the farthest I managed to go before was killing Dominus with a Searing Bond Templar on HC just to die horribly on cruel Merveil. With your build I can safely assume that I'll pass my record pretty soon, so I'd like to thank you for such a incredibly detailed guide and your continuous support.

Glad to help you at least a little bit, RafaAff! Grats on finishing act 4.
I've been using this build in the new Tempest and having great fun with it.

The new unique Cameria's Maul is also pretty cool weapon for leveling and it's very cheap. Bought mine for 2 chaos.

"
Nayeen wrote:

The new unique Cameria's Maul is also pretty cool weapon for leveling and it's very cheap. Bought mine for 2 chaos.

Glad you are having fun Nayeen :)

Looks like a good choice for new leagues where 250 PDPS rares are not so common or affordable for around that level.
"
Nayeen wrote:

I image there are some very disappointed people who saw "unique gavel" and thought they were rich.
"
Nayeen wrote:

I found this weapon and have been using it till I hit 75 not bad good for mana too since it has a slower atk speed. I do not know how I will maintain with hatred and herald on with a doryani's....

I am curious what jewels are people using?? Link a few someone?
"
bcain1787 wrote:
I do not know how I will maintain with hatred and herald on with a doryani's....

Blood magic support gem is the short answer. Should still come out ahead.
Can some1 please help me figure out what i need to upgrade in order to get closer to Sovyn's reported dps numbers? My dps is only around 2742.88 and ice crash dps is reported as 8000.

Thanks!

"
Sovyn wrote:
"
ExtremeRage wrote:
Do you mind updating the gems youve put in at the bottom of your guide or is it already updated im abit confused :P

The ones in your items*

It was updated a couple days ago. The levels are messed up in my CWDT still, takes a bit to adjust that but I wanted to update anyway. If you are confused about something in particular, let me know.

Which lvl the gems should be and which gems do you use for maxiumum DPS:)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info