[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Pin_Cracker wrote:
What about just using a level 1 cwdt? It should trigger pretty often then. (11% chance of me not blocking or evading)

Yes when I get some time late tonight I had planned to test level 1 CWDT for TS and separate high CWDT for golem (more life, might be better than having him trigger often as you get more life on him and damage for you). Just got to keep playing around with it. I know in the old days level 1 CWDT was best.
Would molten strike still work out okay with the full build? I'm following the build and im only level 29 but I dislike how static strike works and it also lags me.
"
IToastPurple wrote:
Would molten strike still work out okay with the full build? I'm following the build and im only level 29 but I dislike how static strike works and it also lags me.

Yes, it'll work fine but Ice Crash or Cyclone might be a bit better.
I want passive skill tree 1.3. plz
So since some guys were asking about jewels:

I present what I just made by myself

Did only spend some Alts + 1 Regal + 1 Ex; really glad with it :)
"
LeafStorm9 wrote:
I want passive skill tree 1.3. plz

You mean my final skill tree I was using in 1.3? Since POEBuilder has not been updated for 2.0 (yet?) here is the link.

"
Fiktivus wrote:

I present what I just made by myself

Very nice Fiktivus. Maybe you are getting extra block from somewhere so you can afford to not have block on a jewel.

Incidentally while we are on the subject of block jewels, I tried crafting a Veridian (green) jewel and it kept rolling dual wield block, never shield block. Obviously shield block is possible but it seemed in my limited experience to just want to roll dual wield block, which I suppose fits in with the dex/green theme of the Viridian jewel. This leads me to think I should put back the statement of probability I recently removed from the guide. We shall see.
Yes ShieldBlock in addition to other nice rolls seems to be real hard.

This one i made yesterday ... but sadly it got crit multiplier on cold skills :(

I think if we just let time lapse away we should get nice jewels with block and dmg and so on
Last edited by Fiktivus on Jul 15, 2015, 3:35:21 AM
"
Fiktivus wrote:
I think if we just let time lapse away we should get nice jewels with block and dmg and so on

Yes for sure. It's like leveling up, you don't get 1-90 in a day. :) Once I find a white crimson jewel I think I will have more success. Just not playing enough. It'll happen. I did get 1 rare crimson jewel from finishing that act 4 merciless quest but it was too nice (for someone else) I thought to re-roll it. :)
"
Sovyn wrote:

Yes for sure. It's like leveling up, you don't get 1-90 in a day. :) Once I find a white crimson jewel I think I will have more success. Just not playing enough. It'll happen. I did get 1 rare crimson jewel from finishing that act 4 merciless quest but it was too nice (for someone else) I thought to re-roll it. :)

Yes Jewels are quite rare to find. I never got a white one, dropped 2 Magic and 1 Rare. The jewel that i got from Act 4 quest i rerolled, and as i got some nice mods i decided to try to corrupt it, maybe to get a good implicit mod .... but ... i mean ... just have a look what was the result:
xD

Back to main topic:

I decided to change skills a bit. Fortify is a really nice buff, but it seemed it would waste a high amount of damage we can deal. So i thought i put it as support after Cyclone, which i now use as movement. There is no problem to cyclone 1 time through the monster pack to refresh Fortify. So we can keep the buff stable and push dmg.

I also tested, that Faster Attacks is with the actual build only an option with a 6-link chest. In my case Added Fire Damage gives 2k more DPS than Faster Attacks - only standing in my HO, so without any charges or something else.

this is how it looks now for me.

To test possibilities I tried out on Dominus and got that peak DPS (with Atziris Promis of course):

I think with only a 5-linked armour this is pretty fine, but i only can speak for me.
Last edited by Fiktivus on Jul 15, 2015, 4:56:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info