[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Grossbard wrote:
Wow I used 60 alteration orbs on jewels and not one rolled shielding? Is it supposed to be ultra rare or what

There are so many different possible mods that they're all individually pretty rare.
I just rearranged my gear a bit ... i think i am almost happy atm. This is what i have:

This makes my reach these defense stats:

Next step will be a 6-link Belly to finally reach a good dps. But for the moment i think i should be gald with :)
Last edited by Fiktivus on Jul 13, 2015, 10:03:27 AM
It seems Lioneye's Remorse is the standard shield for this build but was wondering how do you think Aegis Aurora compares to it? Wondering how Aegis Aurora's ES replenishment stacks up against Lioneye's armor.
Do you mind updating the gems youve put in at the bottom of your guide or is it already updated im abit confused :P

The ones in your items*
Last edited by ExtremeRage on Jul 13, 2015, 10:45:44 AM
How do you feel Soul Taker + Aegis fits in this build with an extra aura because of the mana not matter?
"
Fiktivus wrote:

Next step will be a 6-link Belly to finally reach a good dps. But for the moment i think i should be gald with :)

Yeah looks nice. You can get 'good dps' with just a 5-link if you have dps gloves and ring (physical damage, attack speed) and 20/20 support gems on the attack skill but I know everyone's definition of what good dps is is different.
"
dezahp wrote:
It seems Lioneye's Remorse is the standard shield for this build but was wondering how do you think Aegis Aurora compares to it? Wondering how Aegis Aurora's ES replenishment stacks up against Lioneye's armor.

Lioneye's has life too, which is important. Aegis is a good option as well, test it yourself and see what you think. You can always re-sell it for what you paid for it, assuming a reasonable price was paid initially.
"
ExtremeRage wrote:
Do you mind updating the gems youve put in at the bottom of your guide or is it already updated im abit confused :P

The ones in your items*

It was updated a couple days ago. The levels are messed up in my CWDT still, takes a bit to adjust that but I wanted to update anyway. If you are confused about something in particular, let me know.
Which movement skills do you guys use? In 1.3 I've used leap slam for its utility, but in 2.0 the range seems to have been shortened, which makes it really annoying to use.
I'm using a catalyst, so whirling blades isn't an option. Do you guys reckon shield charge will serve me well, or should I get used to keeping whirling blades on the weapon switch?
I reckon I'll keep leap slam on the weapon switch if I end up going with shield charge, just so that I can hop up ledges and whatnot.

Opinions?
Hello, I just killed Malachai on Tempest League using your build, which I'm enjoying very much.

While I'm no beginner, the farthest I managed to go before was killing Dominus with a Searing Bond Templar on HC just to die horribly on cruel Merveil. With your build I can safely assume that I'll pass my record pretty soon, so I'd like to thank you for such a incredibly detailed guide and your continuous support.
@_RL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info