[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Hakoon wrote:
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
Hakoon wrote:
any gameplay vids for this build?

I would have posted some already but for the fact that I run on Linux and it would be very difficult/time consuming to figure out how to do it. All of the easy to use tools for making game play vids are windows only. That's about the only thing I can't do on Linux so I'm not switching. :)

makes me sad :/

Aw. I have I think figured out how to do it, so some crude demo videos will be coming within the next week.

I still need to figure out how to make the frame rate smoother and record a combat demo, probably in Merciless Lunaris 2-3, and edit the videos to remove my desktop and so on.
Last edited by Sovyn on Jun 11, 2013, 8:05:38 PM
Just figured I would post my gear for the heck of it.

I found the following amulet and am using it in areas without spell casting type monsters:

Nice amulet!
"
Route1 wrote:

Nice ring!
Spent many armourer's scraps and fusings trying to 4 link a helmet with 4 sockets. No way.

Almost out of fusings, I settled for 3 link and then hit it with alchemy and was somewhat fortunate:

The armor bonus could be bigger, and it could have one more useful property, but it's not too bad.

Naturally, I forgot to raise the quality again after the last fusing attempt, so I had to spend 20 more armourer's scraps to get the quality back as this was now a "rare" item.

I used a couple chromatics to get a blue socket that I needed.
Last edited by Sovyn on Jun 12, 2013, 2:11:31 AM
Sovyn, how far along are you in Merciless now?
Hey Sovyn!

Thx for the time, and active feedback on ur build and progress.
Started a tank templar when Anarchy kicked in, and its going great.

I have full respec from patch on my Shadow, atm its LS/Blood Rage spam type and its starting to get boring. With IR I have nearly 50% dmg reduction, witch made me think...
Is it possible to spec Shadow or Ranger to be playable tanks?

Dont have to be like I-DONT-WANT-TO-LOSE-SINGLE-HP kind of tanks, just dps-tank(ish) characters?

I am not asking for pro-micro numbers analyzation, just ur opinion judging by skill tree nods around Shadow and Ranger. And possible build(dont have to be full) advice if its douable.

Thx, Relvin.
Relvin
"
endbuster wrote:
Sovyn, how far along are you in Merciless now?

Thanks for your question. :)

Finished every corner of Merciless quite some time back. Been doing maps with the occasional Lunaris run thrown in.
"
Hey Sovyn!

Thx for the time, and active feedback on ur build and progress.
Started a tank templar when Anarchy kicked in, and its going great.

I have full respec from patch on my Shadow, atm its LS/Blood Rage spam type and its starting to get boring. With IR I have nearly 50% dmg reduction, witch made me think...
Is it possible to spec Shadow or Ranger to be playable tanks?

Dont have to be like I-DONT-WANT-TO-LOSE-SINGLE-HP kind of tanks, just dps-tank(ish) characters?

I am not asking for pro-micro numbers analyzation, just ur opinion judging by skill tree nods around Shadow and Ranger. And possible build(dont have to be full) advice if its douable.

Thx, Relvin.

Hi Relvin, thanks for posting. :)

There are blocking nodes near the shadow area. It could probably reach 75% with the shadow/ranger/duelist shield blocking nodes. I would take acrobatics, phase, ondar's guile and stack both evasion, armor and life.

Something like this (assuming claws): http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYB_5MeGjBUmVcoKrVIsbPtQaZ_h9th4ud03vbaPSdhBukJIejWzeoFtdQj3ajGojBxS3g6QrTFwuwegUuN_xxAVW9XDI3rFI2_UUcwfKq4qn-HGU2Snyd_K9aKd9d0QVb67g7Xy7fTPeIj9u_wWkhOyDWS_MVnoId2Sn3dDTqzNYadqrnNW68Y23TxnrkhYECg704yCSi1YIi_1USesHPstvH0U7tVqZe0rLoFLWBLeu907YTvm4NT36yv55HDhljbhNkl3xv6pBluab6n0k3AD2VNR36rxb2BmSurC3LDzAZKU5VmSO54rhut3vikeMHV

It would be a struggle to max out your resists though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info