VarthDaver's Flicker Ash Prolif Build

Edit: nvm...
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Feb 15, 2015, 11:31:08 AM
This is the build I went for, currently lvl89:

Current Gear:

Spoiler

Flicker Dps with and without charges:

Spoiler

Cyclone Dps with and without charges:

Spoiler

Defence:

Spoiler

Dps is vry high and the clear speed with the HoA ele prof clears map so fast. Sorry no video currently to show. (Maybe when I have the time to do it)

I used cyclone as my sub skill in sticky situations also for atziri, the stun immunity on cyclone helps alot. I also use a Curse On Hit Setup with HoT linked with vulnerability, you can swap it with warlord's mark if you need the extra life leech and endurance charges.

My only concern is the blood rage degen and reflect, its kinda annoying when I have to pop flask for that but its a minor problem. Well, reflect, just have to play safe and be alert.

Definitely atziri viable, just have to switch to cylone in between bosses. Cyclone dps on boss is vry high also.
Last edited by ckl1001 on Feb 13, 2015, 3:05:14 AM
Thought I'd leave some feedback here as well :)

Got to 86 in torment so far (last level 85 character for the challenge) and have enjoyed it quite a bit.
I went a slightly different route - since DPS didn't seem to be a problem with this build (a bit of an understatement) I thought about how I could improve the defense:

Ended up going acrobatics & phase acrobatics + Daresso's defiance. For bosses I use vaal grace on top.
That way I'm pretty much always at 4 endurance charges and if I get hit by something my immortal call procs, giving me about 6s physical immunity by which I usually have my 4 endurance charges back. Quite nice. This way I can even run physical reflect maps without any major problems.

I've also been using Crit Chance + Accuracy in my setup, which gives me 95% crit chance with 5 power charges and 92% chance to hit. DPS would be higher with phys to lightning or crit damage, but I found that I didn't actually need that much DPS and preferred the higher chance to hit & crit chanc

Current gear:
Spoiler

Got pretty lucky with gear, especially with the amulet - wasn't actually looking for the corruption (just wanted the resists and life).

Current Passives:
Spoiler

Nice build!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Feb 15, 2015, 12:04:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info