IllustriousDjinni's Elemental Spectral Throw Ranger Hardcore Viable Build (Buzzsaw) 2.0 patch!

Would Dual Strike be a good single dps skill to use?
can you post your damage im lvl 64 with 1k dps and the build is feeling really weak
6 days and not a word from this guy nor a video.

I'm going with Mathil's build at least he answers our questions.
Thanks for answering that CommodoX. Also when I posted my 1.3 tree Mathil hadn't fully completed/confirmed his 1.3 tree.

Defense comes from not getting hit/ not going in melee range and Ondar's guile. A Granite flask is good too. Iron reflexes isn't something you want as it costs 4 points and this build doesn't stack much evasion. Lightning coil is very good if you can afford it. Acrobatics you can get if you want but that's 4 points you can't spend elsewhere.

No Dual strike would be bad because you're only using 1 weapon so can't use it. Double strike could be used but it puts you in melee range of things so you could get hit for a lot of damage so not recommend. For single target just kite away from the rare or boss and keep throwing specters of your weapon.

Sure thing, will post damage soon.

Sorry for not answering. I wasn't playing due to other commitments.

Sorry about the wait. I have now added screenshots of my character window. Video may be a while as my computer is having some problems.
IGN: Rhianil
*** Build guides ***
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1209798
Last edited by IllustriousDjinni on Dec 21, 2014, 8:43:53 AM
Welcome back...

Maybe it's a good thing u didn't come earlier as i tried mathil's build and it certainly needs a lot of stats and very slow...

I'm gonna respec to your build soon as i get enough regrets.

Question if i may...
Not all will afford to have 6-link chest... what do we do if it's 5 and how's life regen working for u?

Thanks
Last edited by RamziKhoury on Dec 21, 2014, 2:08:09 PM
I am one of the people who can't afford a 6 link so it's fine with just a 5 link. Just don't run faster attacks. The life leech is great, with larger packs it can be hard to notice you are actually getting hit because it heals back up so quickly so life regen isn't really needed all that much.
*** Build guides ***
Last edited by IllustriousDjinni on Dec 21, 2014, 4:51:22 PM
cool thanks i just respecced to ur build will try.
Certainly better than Mathil's build... This build has more life and is smoother to get started.
Can you dodge reflect with Ondars if you have Resolute Technique?

I ran an ele reflect map the other day and noticed that every time I attacked that I taking the bulk of the reflect damage. This will probably be remedied in a 5L with life leech but at the moment i'm fairly sure you're unable to dodge reflect if you take resolute technique.
Dodge, yes, however this build doesn't get acrobatics. You cannot evade reflect though with resolute technique however it's still a very useful keystone to make you take less damage from archers. Yeah life leech is very important to deal with reflect and the blood magic cost of the skill.
*** Build guides ***
Last edited by IllustriousDjinni on Dec 24, 2014, 1:47:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info