[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

up
My current gear for this amazing build. Atm lvl 72 and loving every minute of playing this character.
Spoiler

Also some screenshots about dps and defense.
Spoiler

"
Leshrac wrote:
My current gear for this amazing build. Atm lvl 72 and loving every minute of playing this character.
Spoiler

Also some screenshots about dps and defense.
Spoiler

As I said on stream Leshrac, thank you very much for giving your feedback! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
elias19r wrote:
Hey, bro \o
Thank you for sharing this guide :)

You are most welcome man! :)
you could upgrade your weapon, on rampage i had a sceptre with 20% ele, 59% spell and 18% fire, with 1% fire dmg leech to keep totem alive.
Also with a 4L i use faster projectiles over fire penetration

So far I've been really enjoying this build. Unfortunately I've been lacking time to play, but ATM I'm around lvl 45. Waiting till 48-50 to switch into ancestral. Been destroying cruel with 1totem and molten strike. Will post more details after the weekend, since I should have time to progress
Thanks lifting!

Btw do you have a link to your Twitch?
Last edited by Rant on Dec 19, 2014, 2:31:37 AM
Really fun build. I was very lucky and found a 5 link chest, and the sockets even had the right colors :)
My only issue is with the Vorici missions. I'm failing almost all of them. How do you do them with this build?
For vorici you have to lure away the mob you cant kill, or the only one you can kill. Once they are far enough away loop back and finish the quest. Its annoying but doable

Should add that don't place Any totems until they are separated.
Last edited by Rufus66 on Dec 19, 2014, 6:08:01 PM
"
Addister wrote:
So far I've been really enjoying this build. Unfortunately I've been lacking time to play, but ATM I'm around lvl 45. Waiting till 48-50 to switch into ancestral. Been destroying cruel with 1totem and molten strike. Will post more details after the weekend, since I should have time to progress
Thanks lifting!

Btw do you have a link to your Twitch?

Thanks for the feedback man! :)

Here is the link www.twitch.tv/liftingnerdbro come say hi! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info