[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
"
Saraj wrote:
and how about the new shield with +1 extra totem ?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Tukohama%27s_Fortress

I will actually be using that for my new build tonight!

I will be a crit flame totem chieftain, building on top of this build :)

As a noob, please post the alterations needed for the Golem build in the future if you see it works out :)
"
"
Saraj wrote:
and how about the new shield with +1 extra totem ?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Tukohama%27s_Fortress

I will actually be using that for my new build tonight!

I will be a crit flame totem chieftain, building on top of this build :)

So what will you be changing to go crit?
Awesome guide! Used it back in the day when I first started PoE.

Now after a 2 year absence, a question: Can you also build this as a Scion or wouldn't it work as well?
Viable on patch 2.5.0 ? again reset
does faster casting affects only the placement speed or also the faster casting of the flameburst from the twoers ?
"
Saraj wrote:
does faster casting affects only the placement speed or also the faster casting of the flameburst from the twoers ?

Yes to both.

"
c00llph0ne wrote:
Viable on patch 2.5.0 ? again reset

Yes.
so faster casting increase the cast speed of the flames, iosnt that the gem ,,faster projectiles,, ?
Hey there. Saw this guide when soon after I installed the game and it seemed great. It has been fun up until I hit level 31 and I've hit a wall. I got Ancestral Bond but soon realized that I didn't have many of the gems required for the build (except a couple i do have, including flame totem). What's the best way to get those gems now that I'm relying on my totems to do the bulk of the damage?
Thanks from a noob.
"
Boseafus wrote:
Hey there. Saw this guide when soon after I installed the game and it seemed great. It has been fun up until I hit level 31 and I've hit a wall. I got Ancestral Bond but soon realized that I didn't have many of the gems required for the build (except a couple i do have, including flame totem). What's the best way to get those gems now that I'm relying on my totems to do the bulk of the damage?
Thanks from a noob.

Problem of this build is that most of skill gems are unavailable for Marauder.

You have to either buy them from poe.trade (that's what I did), or ask people of other classes to buy them for you.
Just got that tukohama's shield going to try this now.
Rerolling from my squishy mom spelltotem flameblast hierophant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info