[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
question: how do you guys do reflect phys/elemental? my totems die all the time. It is not easy at all. Any tips?

Actually, Tukohama, War's Herald gives your totems complete fire immunity. This means my totems ignore elemental reflect as they can't get hurt at all by their own fire damage.

Obviously it isn't the recommended setup, but consider that I don't use this character for high level mapping anyway I didn't see the point of stacking more DPS. My current setup is more about survival and comfort in playing mid tier maps.

You obviously can still play ele reflect maps; I don't see the constant need to recast the totem to really be an issue. It just slows you down slightly.
Last edited by VallenChaosValiant on Jun 22, 2016, 5:29:14 AM
"
Lemistio wrote:
100% Perfect Fire Doryani's (Why is this item not included in the recommended uniques? It's absolutely amazing for this build)

Good question as to why it's not in recommended uniques for this build. I just got it for 1c and replaced my junk belt with it. Thank you for posting it, I didn't know it existed and its great for some added fire damage/life leech!
The belt doesn't add much damage. Once you start doing higher tier maps and things like uber lab you're better off getting 100+ hp from a belt than the 30% damage. Back in the day it used to be great when the leech was higher and chieftain ascencion wasn't there. Once you need more survival you'll sell that belt :)
"
Sharps03144 wrote:
The belt doesn't add much damage. Once you start doing higher tier maps and things like uber lab you're better off getting 100+ hp from a belt than the 30% damage. Back in the day it used to be great when the leech was higher and chieftain ascencion wasn't there. Once you need more survival you'll sell that belt :)

Unless you get a tri res with armor and 90 + life (on a leather or heavy belt) I highly doubt it would be better. Even if you were able to find that belt you're probably talking a few exalted at least for good rolls.

It's an amazing belt for your average player since they are cheap, provide 80% of the desired defensive benefits PLUS an easy 1k + DPS increase.

Does anyone have any suggestion for me?
I have infernal mantle / clear mind jewel.
Currently at 82 with only 9900dps on my totems, What should i be focusing on to ram up my damage?

My mantle only has 5 link atm, which is proving to be hard to get into a 6 link.
"
exqcme wrote:
Currently at 82 with only 9900dps on my totems, What should i be focusing on to ram up my damage?

My mantle only has 5 link atm, which is proving to be hard to get into a 6 link.

Link all of you gear so we can see what you're working with.
May be a dumb question but why are the CWDT setups not being maxed?? I have never understood why things that are not actually costing you life aren't being maxed out. IF someone could explain that I would be very appreciative.
"
Lemistio wrote:
"
exqcme wrote:

The color arent right on my helmet/shoe so i have gems slotted everywhere.
I sadly tried to make it 6 link and screwed up the 5 link i had . sigh...
Last edited by exqcme on Jun 26, 2016, 1:46:54 PM
"
exqcme wrote:
"
Lemistio wrote:
"
exqcme wrote:

The color arent right on my helmet/shoe so i have gems slotted everywhere.
I sadly tried to make it 6 link and screwed up the 5 link i had . sigh...

Well the biggest issue is your only runing a 4L. The faster projectiles is a huge boost in damage. If you look at LNB's infernal mantle with only 5L he has the Faster Projectiles which makes a lot of difference.

I also think putting your flame dash on a CWDT is just asking for an insta RIP as you dont have control over where your dashing to when hit. I could be wrong but this is just my opinion and what I see as being an issue with low damage.
You need more spell damage, fire damage, fire spell damage. You should consider a mace or wand with at least 100% increased fire spell damage and also #-# fire spell damage and also increased cast speed (at least 15%). That shoul provide a big boost. Also look for a helm with the 40% increased totem damage enchant for a further boost. When you have the cash you should consider buying a L20 flame totem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info