1.2.2 Patch Notes

"
TwistedTrip wrote:
Hey there everyone,

Just had an interesting surprise today lol, firstly though. I know theres a few variations of the Tornado shot mob. However, even if you're dealing with a single Tornado shot Beyond creature you still have to keep your wits about you.

So my question/s is this! How are you doing against these mobs? What's your opinion on them, how do you feel about them?

Spoiler
Personally I feel it's slightly a bit op, today I had the pleasure of popping a beyond mob to have quad archers with Tornado shot, down me before I could even react to the beyond mod actually spawning.

This was in Southern Forest leading up to Act two, so still very early on in Merciless. I didn't believe there was anything I could come across at this stage that I was unable to react to, or at least return fire or try to make an escape lol. Damn was I wrong :D

Thank you! Much appreciated.
#NeverGoing90
I really want to see a split arrow skin. Maybe demonic split arrow?
"
Celorien wrote:
I really want to see a split arrow skin. Maybe demonic split arrow?

+1!
#NeverGoing90
"
starRising wrote:
"

Lvl em up and find out. Wheres the fun in getting told beforehand?

What does that have to do with anything? First, If they are new mods at level x and you already have level X or greater you still want to know what they are.

Second, you would want to know what options are available if you are looking for crafting services from someone else.

What are crafting services? Another greedy people do to get orbs?
Does this include any fixing of the FPS issues that were being discussed earlier?
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Since pets can now roam hideouts, how about a daily deal that gives a discount to all pet purchases for a daily deal? I think that would be awesome (and very profitable).
"
Reduced the life of non-unique Beyond Demons.

Thank you! some of the mobs were tougher to kill than the unique beyond mobs.
IGN: Konue
When the devs say you can destroy things in your hideout, does this mean decorations as well? In which case I would be extremely happy.
"On the neon-lit streets the passersby are all armed with stylish clothes
The more rubbish this farce is, the more I'll be able to enjoy it."
Chris, I am back...still requesting more Incinerate micro's
>Black Void Incinerate
>Infernal Incinerate
>Purple Rain Incinerate

Sincerely, Win_Cinerate
Don't know should i be pissed or not, was rerolling my bow today with chaoses got top phys% and decent flat phys. If they decide to add hybrid mod to bowmaker tools i will be so fcking pissed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info