[3.0] Non-crit 100% ele Barrage

So I have a Scion build very close to this. Level 62 now in Talisman Cruel Act 4 and I'm starting to have trouble staying alive. Have used 75 Skill points so far...when did you get Iron Reflexes? I haven't gotten there and was wondering if I should respec out some life or damage to get there now to help it out.

Part of it is I know my gear sucks as this is my first and only character in Talisman and I'm using found stuff.

My main attack is Split Arrow with added fire and life leech - does around 2k with pretty high leech and chance to hit; and my single target is Ice Shot with faster attacks, added lightning and physical projectile - which does almost 4k/sec. I only have one aura - hatred due to slot limits and mana regen.

Here's my tree...
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAO4FLQYjCGcIiQqbFSAV8Bm0Gf4bASP2Kk0s6S2DMHwylDWSPydDMUd-SshNkk3jUUdaUl1oXkVlTW5pbqp07XXLeOt673sUe8N9W311fwKNfY1-jb-S85S4lQWa8ZtdpuCn1KiarEe18re2u-O9Nr6nxKLKqdN-1fjYvdnG2sHnCupi73ryRfKX9qP66_4K_o_-uv7I

Thoughts...other than waiting till next week when Talisman will pull over to Standard and I can use my better gear?

TreborRis
Im still a nooblet too, but i'll try making that scion build of yours quite a lot better (even though we"re in the ranger forum...)

- remove Mana regen, Evasion and movement speed
- add life & mana leech
- review life wheel for attack
- add Acrobatics
- work towards King of the hill & have access to +30 int/str

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAO4FLQVmBiMIiRUgFfAZ_hsBIXYj0yP2Kk0s6TB8MZ4ylDWSPydDMUrITP9Nkk3jTipRR1pSW69daF5FZU1uqm8ndO11y3sUe8N9dX8Chs6NfY1-jb-S85S4lQWaaprxm12mV6bgp9SomrXyt7a74702vqfEosqp037UI9i92cbawd0N4J_qYu968pf2o_rr_o_-uv7I

Last edited by dbmbd on Mar 1, 2016, 10:20:16 AM
Thanks for the suggestions...I couldn't find anything close to what I was trying to do in the Scion forum and this build was so close to what I had so I figured I'd give it a shot on getting feedback here.

- I had already removed the Reflexes wheel and replaced it with the life and evasion line in the Ranger tree.
- I like the suggestion of getting Path of the Warrior and Vitality/Spirit Void.
- Not sure how to get rid of Mana Flows as it's critical to maintaining attacks...doesn't seem to me that Spirit Void would make up for that?
- The Quickstep area was what was already here in this Ranger build...I guess if you have enough speed on your bow and boots it would be ok.
- Acrobatics was my next node, so good to go there (thought it always freaks me out to give up the armor :))

Thanks again!
Updated to 2.2
Ascendency: Raider with Avatar of the slaughter and Rapid assault
Changed some utility and linked frenzy to projectile weakness

Damage went up incredibly, from 43k to 78k while keeping all the tankiness!
Still waiting to find +2 split arrow projectiles on helm, that damn labyrinth, so much grind...
Btw Decree of fury on gloves is great, is a nice 6k damage per projectile (10) each trigger. Is there other useful enchatment on gloves you found?
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Mar 14, 2016, 7:50:12 PM
What about a legacy Lighning coil instead of Kaoms?
Could it give more tankiness losing 1,4k life for 30% reduced physical income on top of 61% reduction from armour?

Changed Fire golem with chaos, supported by empowe to give 5% phys reduction to get to a total of 66%.
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Mar 28, 2016, 7:49:57 PM
Finally decided to try uber:
2 deaths on double vaal, damn those lightning balls
1 death on trio, pretty easy once you kill ranged one
can't kill uber atziri, enough damage to get rid of zombies but got 2shotted 3 times even befor reaching split phase

I'm sorry to say but this build can farm atziri blindfolded but can't do uber, sadly.
I was just wondering, Do you leave Chaos res at 0 or do you try and max it as well??
Till now I didn't care about chaos res, I just don't have items with good enough ele res to get also chaos.
Unless you want to do pvp there's not particular need to max chaos res as well, you can manage every map easily anyway (at least till T13). Even chaos from uber trio isn't much a problem if you keep running.
Finally found a +2 projectile helm

Accuracy and +2lv to Lightning Golem is a nice feature.

Now the clear speed is even higher, I'm happy.
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Apr 25, 2016, 11:31:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info